Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

15" Alloy Wheels to Suit Gen3 Prius

Ten Ninety

I have a set of four Wolfrace 15" wheels (also known by the charming name of 'Alutec Poison') which are suitable for fitment to a Gen3 Prius (15 x 6.0" 5x100/N ET40). They are two years old with no kerbing damage, although they are discoloured from brake dust because I'm too lazy to clean them properly. Two are fitted with Dunlop Sport BluReponse tyres that are basically brand new - a couple of months old. The other two have Goodyear EfficientGrips which are two years old. You'll probably want to replace these soon, not because the tread is illegal (there's plenty of life left) but because they're s**t.

There is a full set of non-locking nuts to go with the wheels, but if you're fitting to a Prius then you'll need to source another set of 56.1 to 54.1 spigot rings (the things which ensure the wheel is correctly located on the hub) because I'm an idiot and I destroyed one of the four existing rings when removing the wheels last week. eBay seem to sell these for between £8 and £20.

I am not able to (i.e. can't be bothered to) arrange postage or delivery, so the wheels would need to be collected from near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.

If you fancy a set of winter wheels then they'd be ideal to fit with cheap snow tyres. Or if you prefer the slightly plusher ride you can get on 15s then you could run them all the time like I've done. If you do a lot of miles, the reduced cost of replacing 15" tyres compared to 17" is significant. Sadly I can't make any grand claims for improved economy, but that's probably more down to the Goodyears I chose. Fitting the wheels should not affect your insurance - my insurer charged me the grand sum of £zero extra when I declared them as a modification.

Given the need to collect and the requirement for you to source the spigot rings, they can be yours for £100. That's less than I paid for the two Dunlop tyres alone, but I can't be bothered (sensing a theme here?) messing around to see if I could get more. I just want them gone, so the first person to PM me who's prepared to pay the asking price and arrange a time to collect can have them. 

15s.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links