Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tohta

Tohta

Two topics:-

(1) Troubling noise. I own a 59 plate iQ 1.0 with about 28,000 miles on the clock. Recently, at speeds of perhaps no more than about 2mph (when emerging from a tight parking space and moving the steering wheel only slightly), a squeak has developed. No such noise occurs when on the open road and turning left or right I'm glad to say. Anyone else had this problem and how did you cure it? Expensive? I'm worried that it may be a safety critical factor and probably a costly one to correct...

(2) Service costs. Toyota dealers want £290.00 for a full service; Kwikfit will do it for £152.00... I'd welcome satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) reports from fellow owners about your experience of the latter alternative.

Not sure I'd trust KwikFit - you're almost bound to get a list of stuff they say needs attention.

As your car is over 5 years old, look at Toyota's Essential Care scheme - £180 for a comprehensive (Gold) service. See https://www.toyota.co.uk/caring-for-your-toyota/service-and-maintenance/car-servicing.json

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links