Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

Hi. I'm new to this Corolla T Sport but not modding cars etc. Some of you will probably have seen this car before. And your right ha. It was my dad's...he was a member on here but now bought a Juke. And passed his beloved Rolla down to me.  Always loved the car! I've started modding it already, past few weeks. I'll Start a thread shortly. Had an Impreza before this and loved changing parts etc. Gives you a good feeling knowing you've fitted them as well. I'm an Enginger so am always messing with something! 

Oh I've got a mate who owns a garage in Hyde, him and his team are all Ex Trade Toyota and Mazda Mechanics. (They do everything else too). So if you need him for anything just get in touch. 

Cheers 

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-47-57.jpg

Thats a beut, what have you got planned for Modding wheels and suspension?, also welcome to the club:happy:

Glad to see people still showing love to PFL T-sports.

Welcome to the club.

Imprezza to a T-Sport? I love the Corolla, great car for what it is but that's gotta be a huge performance decrease (unless you had a bone stock base spec Imprezza).

Cheers guys. 

Suspension wise I'm thinking coilovers! Was going down shocks and lowering springs but the FK coilovers are suposed to be good. And works out the same. Wheel wise not too sure being honest. So much choice but with the ET100 the Rota Grids are out ha. 

Here's my Old Impreza. She was a beaut to be fair! Got loads more pictures and videos if anyone's interested. Exhaust sounded amazing with anti lag on ha. 

My Impreza At Santa Pod 2013 HD 2.JPG

Right lads. Here's where I'm up to so far! Because I'm going away in a few weeks and my little boy needs new holiday clothes (they grow fast). Money's tight now. And I'm half way through another tattoo. Buts that's another story.

So far I'm doing cheap mods. Mainly LED bulbs

I started on the map reading lights to pure white. A company I used on my Impreza bulbs were great so I'm using them again. The Black blob is my in car phone kit! 

IMG-20160526-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0007.jpg

Then I did the boot light. Before and afters. I forgot to take one with the cover back but you get the idea! 

IMG-20160526-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0001.jpg

Then it was the license plate bulbs. Same as really....

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-07-42.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-08-49.jpg

Now the interior/door light. Am ready to be slagged off for this one ha! Not sure if it's staying yet, it's more of a trail really. And it's my 5yr old sons favourite colour. (Broad shoulders n all that) I have a pure white one on standby in the boot. 

IMG-20160526-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0014.jpg

Side lights this time. What a pain in the **** these was. Any how all done, same bulbs as the license plate. Not the best picture but you get the idea

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-10-44.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-09-37.jpg

Now I've started on the centre console. Stripped it out and all the bulbs, as the threads all say it's gel covers over the bulbs! I've bought some gel covers blue and red. Not sure which ones yet to do. Fancy blue to be different but it might look odd. 

Picking up some FL white speedo clocks 2mrw and side skirts! Let you all know how I get on. 

IMG-20160526-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0012.jpg

Oh and if people are cheesed off with all these pics etc just let me know and I'll Kurb it. (Still a member on scoobynet and stuff like this on there was helpful to others sometimes). 

:cool:

Keep the pics coming matey, always interesting to see how people get on......looking good also....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Keep the pics coming matey, always interesting to see how people get on......looking good also....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cheers pal, will do 

20 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Then it was the license plate bulbs. Same as really....

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-07-42.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-26-22-08-49.jpg

Done this to mine and along with a new number plate freshens up the back end.😎

Surprising how cheap and easy it is but yet has a big impact. I agree with license plate. Waiting for my Dad to take his back off mine! 

After work I collected these today....

20160528_171517_edit_1464460567224.jpg

Old ones removed. Really easy now I did it. One plastic Phillips screw up in the surround. Then pop the plastic retainer out holding that in. Take off the speedo plastic surround, one metal Philips screw holding the clocks in place. (White plastic bracket). Two small plastic push clips left n right bottom of the clocks. Then just 2 wire connector plugs. Old ones out!  Just reverse it to put new ones In. 

20160528_171531.jpg

Here's the plastic clips bottom left n right. 

2 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

20160528_172007.jpg

Not bad looking car,sure i have seen this car near my house :rolleyes:

Liking the white dials from the TTE - are they hard to get hold of?

On 01/06/2016 at 7:41 PM, Gasmater said:

Not bad looking car,sure i have seen this car near my house :rolleyes:

Ha yeah. I think you have😉 thanks for your car Dad👍

On 01/06/2016 at 7:58 PM, Cookeh said:

Liking the white dials from the TTE - are they hard to get hold of?

Cheers pal. I just rang round different Japanese scraps yards! Took a bit but got there in the end