Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

Wanted a induction kit for mine, but ended up taking snorkel of standard airbox and fitting a bigger cold air intake pipe to airbox, makes a nice racket when u floor it.......

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

You will love the sound once fitted, my Apexi is my favourite mod.😎

I had one on my Crx Del Sol Vti years ago and loved it. On the t sport this is a must have purchase ha ha. 

10 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Wanted a induction kit for mine, but ended up taking snorkel of standard airbox and fitting a bigger cold air intake pipe to airbox, makes a nice racket when u floor it.......

That's a really good idea. Never thought of that. You'll have to post a sound clip up, love to hear it👍

Also collecting some from toyota Rochdale 2mrw.

Rocker gasket, lift bolts, exhaust gasket, auxiliary belt too. 

Got these while getting the gearbox oil in Halfords. From £15 to £7. Trade card £5.29 👍 Couldn't say no really 

20161128_001433.jpg

Edited by RazzerRazor
Spelling ha

Last thing ordered and received was this. Intercooler hoses! 

Waiting on tuning mods tho first after new body parts have been sprayed up. 

20161128_004052.jpg

Little up date of me getting stuck in instead of my Mechanic mate! 

Remember me buying those micro Red LEDS. We I started to install some about 6 weeks ago. (been that busy work wise) I've not had time to post this. Any how, plan was for these in the air vents. So at night they match the interior and hopefully look different! 

Bought a new soldering kit. As mine i use in work is covered in oil n dirt grease etc. 

20161123_003011.jpg

Then I rooted the pos cable through the car round the glove box etc etc to the LEDS and the On & Off switch. Took the Vents out, 6mm hole. Popped them in (what a pain)😠😠😠 Soldered. Heated shrinked, Earthed. But only had time to do 2. (my fault tho to be honest. I took the vent out wrong) nearly 2 hrs to fix it. Then it was going dark ha. 

Didn't make that mistake again!!! 

20161123_003235.jpg

20161123_003305.jpg

20161123_003336.jpg

20161123_003403.jpg

20161028_133114.jpg

Now don't laugh but quick picture of finished  (for now) it was raining by this time, dark, stressed and a crap days holiday in the end....but worth it...in a way. 

Told yas it was dark ha ha 

New switch is installed in the coin holder! 

Will look better once the other 6 are installed. 2 in next to head unit. Would like two under the door handles but feeding the wires through the doors to switch looks a nightmare. Instead maybe one each in the cup holders and in the centre console pull down! 

20161128_010859.jpg

20161128_010941.jpg

20161128_011025.jpg

Oh another one. Ready! Starter is sticking. 

Got this off euro car parts in the black Friday sale. Thank God. Skint now 😓

20161128_003842.jpg

And last thing. Promise! 

Before the starter Problem, got these for when I fix my interior light (fade fault). For the foot wells but also on a relay so I can still switch them on and off. 

Quick picture for test 

20161105_134458.jpg

Spend spend spend matey, looking good, I did the air vent mod on my BMW 325I sport maaany years ago....they do look good in vent, I'm too old for things like that now, but still looking good pal....

17 minutes ago, bod1065 said:

Spend spend spend matey, looking good, I did the air vent mod on my BMW 325I sport maaany years ago....they do look good in vent, I'm too old for things like that now, but still looking good pal....

Cheers pal. Must be mid life crisis! 40 next year😲

Lol...am 45 next....

Looks like your doing well buddy, like the lights and I think this is one of the best looked after Tsport's I know of.

10 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Looks like your doing well buddy, like the lights and I think this is one of the best looked after Tsport's I know of.

Ha I do try Steve 😉 To say the car was a freebie it's costing abit to run it. Saying that I always go over board on services. Really car only needs oil n oil filter! 

Just with it being on 97K and I'm working Saturdays coming up to Xmas might as well while I can👍

16 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Never......

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🍻

I'm off Monday so I'm gonna tackle changing the Plugs myself. Weather permitting! 

Any tips lads?

watched vids on our engines and printed guides off. Got the sockets and torque wrench etc. Just never done them on a Toyota

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I'm off Monday so I'm gonna tackle changing the Plugs myself. Weather permitting! 

Any tips lads?

watched vids on our engines and printed guides off. Got the sockets and torque wrench etc. Just never done them on a Toyota

It's always good to go over the top on servicing the car as I do the same thing and for changing the plugs not the hardest job but slow and steady is the best way and one at a time.

3 hours ago, Ant182 said:

It's always good to go over the top on servicing the car as I do the same thing and for changing the plugs not the hardest job but slow and steady is the best way and one at a time.

Yeah as Ant said take your time, thread them in by hand and don't over tighten.

Need to do my gearbox oil aswell, let us now how that goes.

Are those TRD plugs just rebranded Denso?

Very nice mods step by step, that help other folks to do that way! thanks for your contribution!

Clean Ride man! Keep it up!