Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

6 hours ago, Aamir2892 said:

Razzer was gonna ask seeing as i need a new instrument cluster, do you know if they open the cluster unit up to program the mileage correction, as in get access to the EPROM chip? There is a warranty sticker on the unit fuel gauge side at the back so you know if or not it has been opened up. Due you also have any details for the company that did yours as mine will need doing if I can't find a cluster unit with near to my mileage. :sad:

Thanks!

That's right. They open them up for the chip inside the unit! And programme em for their. 

I wouldn't worry about the warranty sticker. They all have them, but the cars that old now the warranty has expired anyway. 

Here's the company. I must of took a photo of their flyer on my phone...just found now.  The main guys called Scott 

20161204_004801.jpg

Starting the strip down and thought I'd swap the ash bulb for a Red LED one. It works and fits too! 

Result 

20161205_185714.jpg

20161205_185742.jpg

20161205_185855.jpg

20161205_185937.jpg

Then when i fitted all back in I noticed the temp buttons wasn't lighting up. 

Took the Battery out of my house smoke alarm 9v and tested on that. Nothing! 

Then I remembered I had some over from swapping the last set to blue. So I stripped this down, found the culprit, swapped the red cap over. Job done! 

These look orange on here but it's not. Honest. Really Red. Including the ash tray one. Also had a bulb over, so I stripped the glovebox out....and that fits too. On a roll now ha ha 

20161205_190105.jpg

20161205_190129.jpg

20161205_190205.jpg

20161205_190301.jpg

20161205_191117.jpg

20161205_192720.jpg

20161205_192758.jpg

• Like 1

Swapped the pollen filter after the above. Oh it definitely needed it. 

20161205_190604.jpg

20161205_190632.jpg

And then last thing. Finally did the Spark Plugs. They needed doing too. After the swapp I took her on a quick run. Up to 8K revs after the warm up. And being honest...TRD Plugs Grade 7 ain't worth the extra. I do have a powerflow backbox and K&N typhoon to fit so it might be alittle different. 

20161205_190346.jpg

20161205_190416.jpg

20161205_190438.jpg

20161205_190540.jpg

TBH I just stuck the same DENSO SK20R11 in my compressor when I changed the plugs about a month ago.

48 minutes ago, Aamir2892 said:

TBH I just stuck the same DENSO SK20R11 in my compressor when I changed the plugs about a month ago.

Don't blame you pal. If it works in yours why change! Anything I swap or change I always try and up grade. I'll see how these go with the my mods i've got planned and stage 2 cams hopefully later in the year and go from they're

Alot better now those interiors man!

16 hours ago, JDM20VAE101 said:

Alot better now those interiors man!

Thanks buddy. Getting they're interior wise. Still a bit off tho😉

Finally collected the lift bolts. They are alot smaller than I thought! 

Dropping car off Saturday morning and he's having it all week so my friend can do it as and when. Cheaper that way than booked with times etc. Result

20161206_163917.jpg

Change them yourself easy peasy matey......

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Finally collected the lift bolts. They are alot smaller than I thought! 

Dropping car off Saturday morning and he's having it all week so my friend can do it as and when. Cheaper that way than booked with times etc. Result

20161206_163917.jpg

Coming together nicely, there's only 2 lift bolts to change, I see they supplied you with 4 as well same as me.

1 hour ago, bod1065 said:

Change them yourself easy peasy matey......

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Really. Saying that it's in this Saturday! And I work from 8:45am to anything like 6pm, 9pm or even 1am in the morning. 

Maybe next time ha ha. 

Where abouts are they anyway?

Cheers Yusuf. I ordered 4 to be honest! Just incase one day Toyota stop selling them with the cars being old now. For £1.33 each you can't say no lol. 

I don't think Toyota will stop making these any time soon as they are still getting the demand from T Sport owners and Lotus too, how much demand to keep manufacturing and selling them I don't know because the lift bolts are still being made in Japan. They are also classed as a service item on their system.

Razzer just a quick question, car looks great with all the face lift mods, but wouldn't it have been easier to get a facelift model?

4 hours ago, Aamir2892 said:

I don't think Toyota will stop making these any time soon as they are still getting the demand from T Sport owners and Lotus too, how much demand to keep manufacturing and selling them I don't know because the lift bolts are still being made in Japan. They are also classed as a service item on their system.

Razzer just a quick question, car looks great with all the face lift mods, but wouldn't it have been easier to get a facelift model?

Let's hope so for all us T Sport owners.

I got the car free off my dad when he bought a Nissan Juke👍

• Like 1

Left her at my friends garage yesterday for all the service work. 

New starter motor, oil change with blitz oil filter, lift Bolts, rocker cover gasket, auxiliary belt, oil sump resealed, gearbox oil change, maff cleaned etc. 

Picking up my powerflow backbox Friday (already bought the gasket). 

Its all go to say it's Xmas. She is part of the family though ha ha 

13 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Left her at my friends garage yesterday for all the service work. 

New starter motor, oil change with blitz oil filter, lift Bolts, rocker cover gasket, auxiliary belt, oil sump resealed, gearbox oil change, maff cleaned etc. 

Picking up my powerflow backbox Friday (already bought the gasket). 

Its all go to say it's Xmas. She is part of the family though ha ha 

Well looks like Santa's been good to the corolla then, it will feel like a different car once all that works done. As long as you haven't spent the family's xmas present money lol.

Top work though, one well kept Tsport :)

Better treated than me ha ha. And the Mrs....if she knew I'd spent more on the Rolla than her. Ooooo it wouldn't be good! 

Good job she won't 😉👍

On 5 December 2016 at 7:30 PM, RazzerRazor said:

Then when i fitted all back in I noticed the temp buttons wasn't lighting up. 

Took the battery out of my house smoke alarm 9v and tested on that. Nothing! 

Then I remembered I had some over from swapping the last set to blue. So I stripped this down, found the culprit, swapped the red cap over. Job done! 

These look orange on here but it's not. Honest. Really Red. Including the ash tray one. Also had a bulb over, so I stripped the glovebox out....and that fits too. On a roll now ha ha 

20161205_190105.jpg

20161205_190129.jpg

20161205_190205.jpg

20161205_190301.jpg

20161205_191117.jpg

20161205_192720.jpg

20161205_192758.jpg

Hi mate

was the temp screen originally green or red on your car? Is it possible to change its colour &

what size bulbs did you use for this?

im looking go get myself some blue ones

thanks

On 18/12/2016 at 2:55 PM, sohail-94 said:

Hi mate

was the temp screen originally green or red on your car? Is it possible to change its colour &

what size bulbs did you use for this?

im looking go get myself some blue ones

thanks

It was green mate. You don't actually swap the bulb it's a rubber green cover over it! Once you take the centre console out, you'll see 6 screws holding the back cover on. Unscrew them and carefully separate them, but leave the ribbon wire connected. Then twist the bulbs out and peel the cover off once you have the colour swap cover you want. 3mm they are! 

If you look back on this thread you'll see mine go from Green then Blue. Now Red! 

On 27 May 2016 at 0:05 AM, RazzerRazor said:

Right lads. Here's where I'm up to so far! Because I'm going away in a few weeks and my little boy needs new holiday clothes (they grow fast). Money's tight now. And I'm half way through another tattoo. Buts that's another story.

So far I'm doing cheap mods. Mainly LED Bulbs. 

I started on the map reading lights to pure white. A company I used on my Impreza bulbs were great so I'm using them again. The Black blob is my in car phone kit! 

IMG-20160526-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160526-WA0007.jpg

What are these bulbs called or you got a link?

love them but unsure of the sizes

also the console bulb caps where did you get them from as they all international sellers for myself?

would 5mm work? Cheers

3 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

What are these bulbs called or you got a link?

love them but unsure of the sizes

also the console bulb caps where did you get them from as they all international sellers for myself?

would 5mm work? Cheers

You know what. Off the top of my head I can't remember ha ha. I think it's a tiny baonett type. But could be wrong! 

My cars still away for a major service but when it's back I'll check for you👍 

I get all my led bulbs off eBay. The company is ace