Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

That looks ace mate. And for the money.....bargain 

Got the iso wiring and patch lead tonight. Just waiting  on the facia. Hope it turns up 2mrw 

20170107_004330.jpg

20170107_004254.jpg

On 7 January 2017 at 1:04 AM, RazzerRazor said:

Got the iso wiring and patch lead tonight. Just waiting  on the facia. Hope it turns up 2mrw 

20170107_004330.jpg

20170107_004254.jpg

Any luck with getting it in mate?

ive done another little change to the car

sprayed the  side repeaters with tint spray, tried to get the streamlined grey look and I thought its quite decent 🤔

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

57 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

Any luck with getting it in mate?

ive done another little change to the car

sprayed the  side repeaters with tint spray, tried to get the streamlined grey look and I thought its quite decent 🤔

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not yet buddy. The facia hasn't turned up! Had it all out just to test the radio works etc....and it does. Result. No dab tho, so buying the antenna from Halfords this week. I've emailed the company and they said if it's not here by 2mrw they will ship one on 24hrs, so hopefully either way I can get cracking weekend. 

Also bought a Kenwood underseat sub. That's going in same time too!

Lovely work on the repeaters. Simple, easy. But with great results! Suit the car too being dark grey. What's next? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Not yet buddy. The facia hasn't turned up! Had it all out just to test the radio works etc....and it does. Result. No dab tho, so buying the antenna from Halfords this week. I've emailed the company and they said if it's not here by 2mrw they will ship one on 24hrs, so hopefully either way I can get cracking weekend. 

Also bought a Kenwood underseat sub. That's going in same time too!

Lovely work on the repeaters. Simple, easy. But with great results! Suit the car too being dark grey. What's next? 

Next im thinking a reverse camera & changing the fog lights. 

Want to do exhaust but not just yet, hopefully soon though

How is the underseat subs? And is it going under passengers or drivers and will it vibrate too much and become annoying🤔

5 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Next im thinking a reverse camera & changing the fog lights. 

Want to do exhaust but not just yet, hopefully soon though

How is the underseat subs? And is it going under passengers or drivers and will it vibrate too much and become annoying🤔

I was thinking camera on mine, but it's feeding the wire through the boot and maybe a hole! Put me off a little.

Fogs sound good. I'm going DRL's in my fog holes. I've heard it's easy to swap the bulbs👍 

Exhaust is always a must on a vvti or vtec.

Not fitted the sub yet but the reviews says it's excellent and nothing over the top. Which is want I want. Told old now now for all that boot sub action ha ha. Think it's the Kenwood kcs w11 or something on those lines. 

26 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

I was thinking camera on mine, but it's feeding the wire through the boot and maybe a hole! Put me off a little.

Fogs sound good. I'm going DRL's in my fog holes. I've heard it's easy to swap the bulbs👍 

Exhaust is always a must on a vvti or vtec.

Not fitted the sub yet but the reviews says it's excellent and nothing over the top. Which is want I want. Told old now now for all that boot sub action ha ha. Think it's the Kenwood kcs w11 or something on those lines. 

Yeah definitely and I can't be taking up the boot space. 

for reverse camera im looking at number plate holder with camera built in so just gotta feed wire really

And would you just change the backbox and tips or the whole exhaust lol as im 22 and backbox won't affect insurance 

3 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Yeah definitely and I can't be taking up the boot space. 

for reverse camera im looking at number plate holder with camera built in so just gotta feed wire really

And would you just change the backbox and tips or the whole exhaust lol as im 22 and backbox won't affect insurance 

I've seen those number plate cameras on YouTube. They look really good, I always wonder on ours how you would get the wire through the boot. Always a way though, just working it out. 

At the minute mine has a hole in it, but I've got a powerflow backbox for now to put on. Hoping to have it in next few weeks, my mate is really busy. I tried but couldn't get the two bolts to move. Wait till mines on and I'll let you know if there's any difference in sound just with that on. (Like you say insurance is expensive enough these days without adding to it) 

On 11/01/2017 at 5:29 PM, RazzerRazor said:

I've seen those number plate cameras on YouTube. They look really good, I always wonder on ours how you would get the wire through the boot. Always a way though, just working it out. 

At the minute mine has a hole in it, but I've got a powerflow backbox for now to put on. Hoping to have it in next few weeks, my mate is really busy. I tried but couldn't get the two bolts to move. Wait till mines on and I'll let you know if there's any difference in sound just with that on. (Like you say insurance is expensive enough these days without adding to it) 

Yeah definitely expensive lol

I probably will be feeding it through the number plate light tbh with you as with my old corolla i yanked the light casing and it fell off then i just glued it back on. 

Might just put it through and provide gap in casing using a dremel tool then resealing. Once i buy the product ill have no choice but to put it in lol

Sounds to me like your half way there, planned out etc. Just a case of buying it and putting thought into practice is the other half ha ha. Good luck buddy when you do it 👍

5 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Sounds to me like your half way there, planned out etc. Just a case of buying it and putting thought into practice is the other half ha ha. Good luck buddy when you do it 👍

Haha cheers mate 👍🏻

Got my Back box fitted this morning by my friend at his garage! Nightmare for him...poor sod. 

But all on and good. 

Pictures of the old one. 

Defo needed changing 

20170121_103852.jpg

20170121_134845.jpg

Other one fitted.....

Sounds different to be fair. Being honest the whole exhaust needs changing! But for now it will do. 

20170121_134946.jpg

20170121_134925.jpg

15 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Other one fitted.....

Sounds different to be fair. Being honest the whole exhaust needs changing! But for now it will do. 

20170121_134946.jpg

20170121_134925.jpg

Oooo i like that 

How much you pick that up for? And where from

thanks

1 hour ago, sohail-94 said:

Oooo i like that 

How much you pick that up for? And where from

thanks

Ha thanks mate. Got it off eBay! £45. To be honest the backbox is powerflow but the connecting pipe is off a standard t sport back box just welded on. Proper cheap to be fair, even though you can't tell! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Ha thanks mate. Got it off ebay! £45. To be honest the backbox is powerflow but the connecting pipe is off a standard t sport back box just welded on. Proper cheap to be fair, even though you can't tell! 

Is it used or new?

and post a sound track want to hear it lol

was thinking of one like this thats been fitted on the punto

IMG_2225.JPG

3 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Other one fitted.....

20170121_134946.jpg

20170121_134925.jpg

Looks nice bud😎

That old box looks like a bit of a mishmash of standard and powerflow bits.

Looks good matey love one myself but funds are low.....get a sound clip up when can....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Looks good matey love one myself but funds are low.....get a sound clip up when can....

Gauges looking real good mate

How did you link them up?

Used the hole in the engine block for the standard oil pressure switch....

The new Back Box and the new head unit look great.

23 minutes ago, bod1065 said:

Used the hole in the engine block for the standard oil pressure switch....

Oh okay is that all it shows?

might do it looks slick

On 21/01/2017 at 4:07 PM, sohail-94 said:

Is it used or new?

and post a sound track want to hear it lol

was thinking of one like this thats been fitted on the punto

IMG_2225.JPG

If it fits bud why not! Look at mini alloy wheels. Most of them fit our cars. And so the new fiesta st. It if fits and saves money I'm game in every way ha 

23 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

Looks nice bud😎

That old box looks like a bit of a mishmash of standard and powerflow bits.

Spot on ha. When my dad had it years ago the tail pipe fell off, so powerflow said give us £50 and will weld you a new one on👍