Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

22 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Looks good matey love one myself but funds are low.....get a sound clip up when can....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cheers Steve. I know what you mean, I've got to Kirb it now. Getting out of hand ha. Still got a typhoon kit to fit in the Shed yet though😉 I found my old GoPro last week so when the weathers better I'll strap it on for a quick flyby 

On 21/01/2017 at 4:07 PM, sohail-94 said:

Is it used or new?

and post a sound track want to hear it lol

was thinking of one like this thats been fitted on the punto

IMG_2225.JPG

Sorry pal it's used. Got the gasket from Toyota about £15 I think. The old one was melted in. My friend had a right job...ended taking the whole exhaust off.

They said £149 all in made and fitted  

what do you guys thing

2 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

They said £149 all in made and fitted  

what do you guys thing

I was quoted around £300 for a full system, I suppose that's about right for the back box.  Just say you can get one the same for £120 and they might match it. That's what I'd do...can only say no! 

Prices sound about right its always more for the back box as there more to it than the centre section.

17 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Prices sound about right its always more for the back box as there more to it than the centre section.

👍as above 

16 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

👍as above 

Ahh will have to start saving aha

im worried it may go too loud 🤔

If your having one made from the start just say it's for looks only. You want the sound to stay as stock as possible. 

2 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

If your having one made from the start just say it's for looks only. You want the sound to stay as stock as possible. 

Im thinking should i just get tips welded on for now? Because my car is my daily car and gets driven quite abit in the week so I don't want a headache from the noise either. 

Well when you post a sound clip it will make it easier to understand the difference a backbox will make i guess

On 23/01/2017 at 5:32 PM, sohail-94 said:

Im thinking should i just get tips welded on for now? Because my car is my daily car and gets driven quite abit in the week so I don't want a headache from the noise either. 

Well when you post a sound clip it will make it easier to understand the difference a backbox will make i guess

If yours is ok just do that. I'll do it weekend buddy for ya! Working at 4am in Oldbury Saturday. 

Dont forget though that the e12 engine is loud without it. Well the T Sport is on long journeys 

Got a powerflow stainless steel exhaust on my compressor courtesy of the previous owner! £500 he paid from the Cat back including a slim silencer then splits to two mufflers at the back.

38 minutes ago, Aamir2892 said:

Got a powerflow stainless steel exhaust on my compressor courtesy of the previous owner! £500 he paid from the Cat back including a slim silencer then splits to two mufflers at the back.

That's saved you some money buddy! Result 

Sorry it's not the best video n sound etc. Weathers pants and I've been none stop! But you get the idea. 

Better sound through Speakers or headphones. 

It's only to give you an idea of just a Backbox! 

• Like 1

Sorry it's not the best video n sound etc. Weathers pants and I've been none stop! But you get the idea. 

Better sound through speakers or headphones. 

It's only to give you an idea of just a backbox 

20170127_153521.mp4

Can't watch the video on my iPhone bud, can you upload to YouTube  and post a link?

11 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

Can't watch the video on my iPhone bud, can you upload to YouTube  and post a link?

Sorry pal. Try this! Sounds rubbish through my phone ha ha 

Sorry pal. Try this! Sounds rubbish through my phone ha ha 

Thanks👍

Sounds mory throaty than standard, looks good on the car too.😎

4 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

Thanks👍

Sounds good I'd be happy with that not ott at all. 

Exhaust sounds great, I would like to upgrade the exhaust myself just worried about the drone since I daily the car.

Did you get the head unit and DAB sorted?

On 29/01/2017 at 11:35 AM, SanaYusuf said:

Thanks👍

Cheers mate. It is a bit to be fair! Engine wasn't that warm so didn't rev it too much. 

On 29/01/2017 at 3:44 PM, Ant182 said:

Sounds good I'd be happy with that not ott at all. 

Must admit it's more deeper than I thought with just a backbox on when you floor it! Just right for me 

1 hour ago, pw96 said:

Exhaust sounds great, I would like to upgrade the exhaust myself just worried about the drone since I daily the car.

Did you get the head unit and DAB sorted?

Thanks. I had an impreza before this so it's quite really ha ha. 

Don't ask over the radio. Took off the a pillar the other week, installed the dab antenna and new bluetooth etc. Wired it all up and the facia won't fit 100% so it needed trimming. This was last week but didn't have time to do it so left it in the car without the vents. Then Friday just gone, had problems with it. Turning off n on its self. Then on bluetooth n Spotify itself. Crazy. Took it out yesterday, checked everything. All ok. It's a fault with the radio!!! Really p***ed off. Ive emailed for a swap or refund, getting back to me 2mrw with a swap. Hence no pictures posted. It is a great head unit and that sub I fitted under the seat is 5☆☆☆☆☆. 

Edited by RazzerRazor
Spelling

Quick picture off last week's setting up for the install. 

I won't post the rest cos there's no end result ha ha. Back to stock radio! 

20170130_215233.jpg

20170130_215201.jpg

20170130_215113.jpg

On 06/12/2016 at 5:22 PM, SanaYusuf said:

Coming together nicely, there's only 2 lift bolts to change, I see they supplied you with 4 as well same as me.

Exhust sounds beautiful mate. 

Just looking through the thread and these lift bolts caught my eye. 

What are they used for? 🤔 And what do you achieve by changing them lol bit of a noob question 

30 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

What are they used for? 🤔 And what do you achieve by changing them lol bit of a noob question 

Cheers pal. They're know to snap sometimes if not changed over the years. You don't get any benefits changing them, just knowing they won't snap. Holds the lift cams down or something like that! 

37 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

I don't know fully how the lift system works, but the bolts are crucial as they hold the oil flow pipe related to the lift rocker or somewhat. Every time you use lift it pushes against these bolts. Overtime they become worn due to the pressure put against the bolt, if not changed they can snap in two and you will lose lift, have a nightmare trying to remove the broken piece and run risk of the oil flow pipe rotating which will put everything out of "Sync" and that will need rotating back to its proper position. Some people have even had to remove the entire intake or exhaust camshaft just to sort of the problem!!! TBH the bolts rarely brake now compared to the old bolts in 2002 on the early Celicas, they were redesigned for better strength. My Compressor has 58K and the bolts were never changed and they weren't that bad when I replaced them, They are only about £1 each at Mr T. Try looking at the guide on how Lift works on this forum for a better understanding. :thumbsup: 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links