Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

13 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Ha will do. I'm holding off till the summer comes round painting the bumper etc. All the salt n crap on the roads, only stone chip it more! 

Good thinking that...hookin them up together👍 

I thought that to cornering lights. But the reviews on amazon say don't hook them up like. Unless you have cornering lights already. 

Yeah if it was for cornering lighting id think about it but if not then id pass to be honest lol

43 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

Yeah if it was for cornering lighting id think about it but if not then id pass to be honest lol

I know what you mean. On Amazon afew people have said Something to do with when your hazards are on both cornering lights come on. MOT failure

1 minute ago, RazzerRazor said:

I know what you mean. On Amazon afew people have said Something to do with when your hazards are on both cornering lights come on. MOT failure

Yeah because you could essentially put smaller lights into your fogs using a drill and wire them to your dipped lights and remove the dipped light bulbs from your headlights so when you turn the stalk once the dlrs come on and then on your MOT stick the bulbs in and out again once your MOT is renewed

works out much cheaper 

That's some thinking fella. You some sort of auto electrican and not telling us all ha.

Will all be queuing up outside your house next week 

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

That's some thinking fella. You some sort of auto electrican and not telling us all ha.

Will all be queuing up outside your house next week 

Haha not quite an electrician just not scared to try new things 😆

Ha ha same here. Older I get the more brave I get too

Tried this stuff tonight quick on my headlights. Mine suffer from that faded look, like most corolla's do. Anyhow when I say quick....I mean quick. 3mins!! 

Haven't washed the car for nearly 3 weeks, and just used a rag out of my van. Guess what though.

IT WORKED😊😊 Now not sure how long for. A few days, few weeks etc. But looks good to me. Got it off my dad the other month. Only just tried it! Here's afew pictures 

Only done the bottom right of the light so you can see the difference! 

Said he got it me off Amazon

20170307_011533.jpg

20170307_011646.jpg

20170307_011608.jpg

7 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Tried this stuff tonight quick on my headlights. Mine suffer from that faded look, like most corolla's do. Anyhow when I say quick....I mean quick. 3mins!! 

Haven't washed the car for nearly 3 weeks, and just used a rag out of my van. Guess what though.

IT WORKED😊😊 Now not sure how long for. A few days, few weeks etc. But looks good to me. Got it off my dad the other month. Only just tried it! Here's afew pictures 

Looks good mate I tried one off Amazon and the difference was amazing

Still got some of the polisher and sealer so will do it again in summer when i get a chance

IMG_2546.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

Top work buddy! See you taping the lights up too👍 more detailed than me pal

• Like 1

On 08/03/2017 at 0:22 AM, RazzerRazor said:

Top work buddy! See you taping the lights up too👍 more detailed than me pal

Haha cant afford to need the bonnet repainting

fitted my footwell LED lights today with a remote

Ive put them in the back and the front will get a video up and pictures in abit

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322080235968 

Sounds good mate. I find the weathers pants up here in Manchester. Can't do nothing! That link has ended by the way 

7 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Sounds good mate. I find the weathers pants up here in Manchester. Can't do nothing! That link has ended by the way 

Yeah mate weathers like that everywhere 

we finally had 2 good days here and was eager to get them in

There these ones which come with a remote so you can change colours or have it as fading from different colours 

IMG_2612.PNG

IMG_2613.PNG

Fitted my puddle lights on the weekend and ballache ain't even the word. 

Getting the perfect fit in the mirror was difficult, have had to drill a hole in the mirror to fit it. 

Lights were too long so if i put them in that way they would stick out too much so I cut them down using a hacksaw and used a hot gluegun to keep it in place  

Got them through the door but not through the grommit as not enough space to get in so just tied it to the grommit. 

Fed it through dash. 

Now just need to feed through and wire to the dome

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

On 11/03/2017 at 7:54 AM, sohail-94 said:

Yeah mate weathers like that everywhere 

we finally had 2 good days here and was eager to get them in

There these ones which come with a remote so you can change colours or have it as fading from different colours 

IMG_2612.PNG

IMG_2613.PNG

They look a cracking price for the money. I've got the same sort of thing under my sons bed, but these are from B&Q and plug in the 240v. 

You can alter the brightness on yours too I see 👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sohail-94 said:

Fitted my puddle lights on the weekend and ballache ain't even the word. 

Getting the perfect fit in the mirror was difficult, have had to drill a hole in the mirror to fit it. 

Lights were too long so if i put them in that way they would stick out too much so I cut them down using a hacksaw and used a hot gluegun to keep it in place  

Got them through the door but not through the grommit as not enough space to get in so just tied it to the grommit. 

Fed it through dash. 

Now just need to feed through and wire to the dome

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

That's some work to fit them pal. Your one brave man👍 Looks really good though. Even better at night I bet.

• Like 1

That is some great work mate, you do have some great ideas

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ant182 said:

That is some great work mate, you do have some great ideas

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

That's some work to fit them pal. Your one brave man👍 Looks really good though. Even better at night I bet.

Cheers lads, will get a video up hopefully Thursday after ive wired them to the dome. 

Ahhh right today I have wired the lights upto the dome

i used a wire coat hanger to get through the ceiling lol and fed the wire through. 

I cut the dome connector wires but that did not work, turns out I did not need to as by splitting the two wires on either side of the bulb connectors and voila job done. 

IMG_2655.JPG

IMG_2656.JPG

IMG_2657.JPG

Well.....I've got to hand it to you mate👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 that's some good quality neat work! 

All working as it should too. Show off ha ha ha. Only joking! Well worth the messing around and fiddley bits. 

So what's next then? Ha 

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

Well.....I've got to hand it to you mate👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 that's some good quality neat work! 

All working as it should too. Show off ha ha ha. Only joking! Well worth the messing around and fiddley bits. 

So what's next then? Ha 

Haha well worth it, and hopefully some fogs to also light up with the doors. 

I broke one mirror glass too haha new one on the way

will be changing the brake pads too hopefully 

Today a friend of mine went for the real JAP look on his corolla. 

What do you prefer and why

Big bore tip or 2 small tips? Im due an exhaust soon so will be looking at it

video will be up soon too on the company's fb page so will get hold of it

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2677.PNG

IMG_2679.PNG

On 16/03/2017 at 9:02 PM, sohail-94 said:

Haha well worth it, and hopefully some fogs to also light up with the doors. 

I broke one mirror glass too haha new one on the way

will be changing the brake pads too hopefully 

The fogs sound a good idea. Knowing you, that'll be done in an hour ha. Trial n error doing stuff your self, always that thought of breaking something or it going wrong. Either way it's spending all the time. 

Standard Brake pads are rubbish aren't they. These black diamond I bought are up to the job. Work from cold too👍

11 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Today a friend of mine went for the real JAP look on his corolla. 

What do you prefer and why

Big bore tip or 2 small tips? Im due an exhaust soon so will be looking at it

video will be up soon too on the company's fb page so will get hold of it

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2677.PNG

IMG_2679.PNG

I'm torn you know. They both look good. Think the twin looks more standard on a T Sport if you know your cars. Even though it came with a single droopy one. Like the civic type r came with a twin from the production line 

15 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

I'm torn you know. They both look good. Think the twin looks more standard on a T Sport if you know your cars. Even though it came with a single droopy one. Like the civic type r came with a twin from the production line 

Send me a link mate for the pads and im worried I may be taking too much power from the dome light which could cause it all to go balls up haha

i am going to add HID fog lights though so it will be bright lol

then i think i need to calm down a little bit haha