• 1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
      1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts
    • Save Up To 15% Off For Members
      Save Up To 15% Off For Members


AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


RazzerRazor

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

436 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

Well it fits and everything using a cage and fascia i ordered onlind but i tested it by the person and it was working fine but now the stereo screen light has died so going to visit the seller again soon to see if he can do anything 😔

Sounds great. Hope you sort this screen thing out pal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Yep my 6 year old loves going on back of bike , he's got full power ranger suit just like me, but also loves going in rolla as he says it sounds like a racing car when lift kicks in......

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bod1065 said:

Yep my 6 year old loves going on back of bike , he's got full power ranger suit just like me, but also loves going in rolla as he says it sounds like a racing car when lift kicks in......

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I bet he does . Nothing like the feel of the open road! Racing car...kids are ace. My son says the same who's 5 ha ha 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Pioneer headunit double din touch screen should arrive Friday...I hope! Just ordered the front facia and the ISO connection lead with the steering wheel stalk adaptor and patch lead. Let's hope it works. Hit n miss I've heard but god loves a trier.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

My Pioneer headunit double din touch screen should arrive Friday...I hope! Just ordered the front facia and the ISO connection lead with the steering wheel stalk adaptor and patch lead. Let's hope it works. Hit n miss I've heard but god loves a trier.....

 

Unfortunately my had to be returned as backlight was gone and a pricey fix. 

 

Picking up another tonight :D 

which one you got mate?

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That will look nice once you have got it in the car, I always wanted one for my Corolla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Ant182 said:

That will look nice once you have got it in the car, I always wanted one for my Corolla.

Not currently mate will hopefully be in Friday Evening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Unfortunately my had to be returned as backlight was gone and a pricey fix. 

 

Picking up another tonight :D 

which one you got mate?

image.jpeg

Ah what are the chances of that happening. It worked at the persons house as well you said. Gutted for ya! 

Mines a Pioneer AVH X3800 DAB+ 

Looks abit like yours in the picture. The ones I really wanted, it was the warranty of them. Any faults and it's shipped to China!!!!! I'm not doing that. Not paying over £300 +. In the small print to it says tax cost sometimes. Nah. 

Let's hope we both have good ones👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

My Pioneer headunit double din touch screen should arrive Friday...I hope! Just ordered the front facia and the ISO connection lead with the steering wheel stalk adaptor and patch lead. Let's hope it works. Hit n miss I've heard but god loves a trier.....

 

I've been wanting to add a new head unit, just takes a lot of time trying to figure out which leads to buy and how to connect it. Let us know how it goes, also where did you get the fascia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pw96 said:

I've been wanting to add a new head unit, just takes a lot of time trying to figure out which leads to buy and how to connect it. Let us know how it goes, also where did you get the fascia?

I know what you mean. It's a mine field! In my last car an Impreza, the Exhaust sounded that good I never hardly had the radio on ha. How things change! 

Will do. Got the facia off ebay for £12. Should fit, looks the same as the others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess what.....head unit has arrived already. Unboxed it just to make sure it's all there etc. It looks new, even though it isn't so I'm pleased about that. More wires than expected! But I'm hoping the iso connector when that turns up should solve alot of that. Here's afew pictures 

20170104_200345.jpg

20170104_200504.jpg

20170104_200436.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ant182 said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its actually decent ill post pictures and everything you need tonight. 

 

Good thing is its all plug and play so no ignition wires or anything needed 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it is plug n play. All the YouTube vids shows people installing them connecting all the wires up one by one! 

These are what I've ordered 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250848228504 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250412805944 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251006974937 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More good news now. My friend can fit the Backbox Saturday👌👍 another thing off the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the listings say they have been removed 🤔

So its the cage i got in the picture

The ISO wiring 

And if you got stereo controls its the Connects2 device which just goes on them. 

I believe the Connect2 device acts as a ISO so if your getting that you don't need the other one. 

They all work out cheaper seperate. 

 

Just take out old stereo and take off the airvent surround off Factory Stereo (Just a couple of clips to lift with a flat screwdriver)

 

The plastic cage has screw holes into the fascia so screw it in and the attach to the stereo, this then screws on using the 10mm bolts. Before pusing all the way in the stereo stick the Air Vents into place which also clip onto the fascia. Then you just have to put it all back together.

 

Any questions just ask :)

Will get a pic up tomorrow as was too dark tonight 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, sohail-94 said:

Doesn't work this buddy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. Posted the links I ordered! These are them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250848228504 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350814873479 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250413926808 

lets hope it's as straight forward as you put it ha.

Thanks for that. Sounds a lot easier your way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh yes the video was just a little one I created of the stereo turning on but will get a picture up in the morning. 

Hardest part for me was holding the wires back to get the stereo in to be honest. 

They keep getting trapped and not letting the stereo sit in place but as soon as u align the holes and put the bolts in your good to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

Ahh yes the video was just a little one I created of the stereo turning on but will get a picture up in the morning. 

Hardest part for me was holding the wires back to get the stereo in to be honest. 

They keep getting trapped and not letting the stereo sit in place but as soon as u align the holes and put the bolts in your good to go

Ah got ya. No worries fella. Really! I've had the original out a few times doing all my dash work but the wires are all neat and tidy. Hoping to do it Saturday afternoon if the parts turn up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Ah got ya. No worries fella. Really! I've had the original out a few times doing all my dash work but the wires are all neat and tidy. Hoping to do it Saturday afternoon if the parts turn up. 

Haha yeah its coming back out again soon to add in reverse camera and stereo controls :D

 

here is a pic

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's Mint! How much for everything and where from? Looking to get one for my T Sport as I'm still using the stock Radio/CD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Aamir2892 said:

That's Mint! How much for everything and where from? Looking to get one for my T Sport as I'm still using the stock Radio/CD.

I paid £80 for the stereo was new just owner didn't want it usually 155 at halfords, found it on Schpock app so shopping around really helps as I bought one for £125 but it didn't work properly when I fitted it  

cage is around £13-15

Wiring if you want steering controls its £19.99 and without its under £5. 

So all in all i would say for around 100-120 you can get a decent set-up. 

Depends if you want the full lot or are happy to compromise. 

My stereo does not have a CD player or Sat Nav but I hardly use a CD as I can use a USB instead and Sat Nav on stereos is always playing around so I just use my phone. 

If you want the full works on a decent stereo you are looking around £300 new

 

Next plans for me are Reverse Camera ( will have to be numberplate holder with camera attached as difficult to find a place to mount just a camera) & to add steering controls but these are minor things which can wait. 

Will be tinting my side repeaters to a smokey colour so they look more in line with the car colour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now