Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place for accessories

Vscudetto

I'm looking to buy a few accessories in the next few weeks and would like to know the best places to get order from. Prices seem to differ online by quite a bit.
Im looking to get;
LOWERING SPRINGS
REAR SKIRT
CHROME EXHAUST IQ3
RUBBER mats
BOOT MAT
SCUFF PLATES ALUMINIUM
FRONT MUDFLAPS
REAR MUDFLAPS

Finally does anyone know what LEDs are required to change the bulbs for the combination meter and what lights are needed for footlights?
Thanks all

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Your profile is showing you have a 2002 Yaris - so why post in the IQ club?

For most of what you want I would suggest your local Toyota dealer or eBay/Amazon. Springs you can get from Toyota, but I bought Eibach which lower the front by 25mm and rear 30mm, this gives it a more level stance (I thing the Toyota springs are 25mm front and back). Unfortunately MotorsportWorld where i got mine from have gone bust so don't know where to recommend for those now.

Thanks Ive managed to source a few bits but the rest will be ordered from dealer.

22 hours ago, Ömer said:

http://www.autostyle.nl/#sqr:(q[toyota%20iq]) 

Most parts we've ordered here.
and some stuff on ebay.

I looked on the site above and found this Armrest adapter can not work out what it is supposed to be for though?

On 2 juni 2016 at 8:27 PM, Soeley said:

I looked on the site above and found this Armrest adapter can not work out what it is supposed to be for though?

If this doesn't fit in the chair ?

It has all become very clear now, excited!

video

Ohhh, I like them...
I used to have a Range Rover with a fold down arm and always missed it in the iQ. 

At 4 minutes into the video it shows an optional arm rest, ML285. All I need to do now is find that arm rest as I prefer the narrower one and I could fit one on each seat if the cost isn't silly.

Craig.

I'm thinking the same thing ;)

I also like the look of the narrow arm rest (without storage). I have red leather (shown below), I suppose the black leather/plastic might look ok..?

576144025c398_ImageUploadedByToyotaOC146

Chris

iQ² in black ☆ red and white leather ☆ sunroof ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome handles and exhaust

The dark plastic would probably look out of place in your cabin. You could always get it painted if it looks odd.