Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Sale: LINDOP CHIP KIT for 2.2 150 PS Diesel

glorydad

I have a genuine LINDOP TOYOTA chip kit for sale because I have now gone to the dark side and bought a RAV4 Hybrid.  This kit was purchased by me from Lindop in April 2014 and was fitted to my  May 2013 RAV4.4 with the 2.2 diesel engine.  The car was an Invincible All Wheel Drive with the 6 speed Automatic gearbox.  The chip kit has wiring loom, all instructions, receipt from Lindop and blanking plug.  When bought it just had the latest software update, (these chips can be updated at Lindop at anytime just by sending the chip box to them and the car can still be use by inserting the blanking plug into the chip's loom)

I removed the chip in April this year ready for the sale of the car and boy, did I notice the difference.  The engine lost its verve (torque to the techs among us), the gearbox lost it's smoothness and the engine wanted to rev higher before up-shifting.  I had set the chip on level 4 out of 10 as, after some experimentation this suited me the best.  The obvious question is did I save fuel? Well, because the drive was totally different I can't say I did but I certainly did not use more.  The value for me with this chip was the smoothness and the torque which gave a wide band of usable power which could surprise some of the X5, Range Rover and the like road users when I wanted it to.

I am looking for £225 inc P&P or you can pick it up from me for less, I live in Milton Keynes. 

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2906.JPG

• 3 months later...

Hi Glorydad,

I don't suppose you still have this for sale do you?

Best Regards,

Jon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links