Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 XTR spec question

Nat911t

Hi, does the XTR have leather as standard? I was thinking of having a look at one that has cloth seats but some websites have stated it should be leather on that year :unsure:

It's a 2.0 petrol with manual box if that makes any difference. Anything especially to look out for on these as well? Thanks as hoping to become an owner sooner or later :biggrin:

My 2007 XTR 2.2 Diesel has leather seats although I do not remember if they were standard or not.

Thanks for your reply. It'd seem the site I was looking at isn't that good with facts and figures. it'd seem some are and some aren't.

Undecided to have a look yet. 

26 minutes ago, valeite said:

Found this seems they were an Option

RV4_equip.pdf

Brilliant, thank you. Just what I needed for the full spec. As tempting as it could be, I might hold out for a better spec model. It was implied that this one was near top of the range and it clearly isn't it. The lack of leather made me wonder.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links