Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Prius plus

taximerv

hi took the plunge bought Prius Plus very pleased with  this is now my sixth Toyota Prius overall room inside is much better fuel consumption  is okay current 57 to 60mpg deeper walled tyres add to better ride i have took back seats out more boot room for my job only licensed  as 5 seater Vehicle so only insured as 5 seater so out came the bolts less weight to carry more space only down side i have suffered  with my back since buying it so can,t make out if seats is not as supportive as my old Toyota gen 3 Prius . Much better than new Prius for overall room looked at  moving away from Toyota  but better  i thought i might have regrets  

• Like 1

Nice one, I just traded my Prius+ for the new Gen 4 and it was a very good car. I bought the Plus to replace my Gen 3 which was terrible for road noise. The Plus was a much more refined vehicle, quieter and a better ride, the only downside was that i was getting about 10 mpg less than the Gen 3. I didn't need the 7 seats but I never thought of taking them out, I may have gained some mpg back if I had. The Gen 4 suits me better now, the road noise is a lot less than the Gen 3 was and it's a quieter car altogether, that together with the extra mpg and new toys on it, is just right for me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links