Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Touch 2 with Go (&+) update 2016 - 6.7.0xx

CPN

I got the new update on my Yaris 2015 head unit a couple of weeks back and mostly I am fairly pleased with some of the "new" features and the way the interface now works.

However, I have started to notice some bugs creeping in relative to DAB radio operation and specifically how the "Radiotext" is now working. We mostly listen to Absolute 80's when out and about with the occasional switch to LBC and mostly, the info that appears in the radiotext bar below the station ident on the display is correct and relevant but occasionally it goes a bit haywire and displays some completely irrelevant info from one of the BBC rds stations off of the FM side of the radio. I found this out by switching to FM, selecting Radio 2 (for example) and then waiting for the rds info to settle (with associated info bar) and then switching back to DAB. What then happened was that the info seemed to rotate between the correct info for the DAB station currently selected and the last station that was tuned in on FM (weird!). I proved this by switching back to FM and changing the station before going back to DAB again and checking the info bar for radiotext. Anyone else noticed this? This has only happened since the update was installed.

Just in case it's needed, the Audio Firmware version on mine is now XE3864 and the NAV firmware is now 6.7.0WL Map 2016v1