Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Veilside IQ-R Kit uk?

Ady168uk

Hi all,

this is always my go to place to tap into the best IQ minds around, anyone know if anyone is able to source this kit in the UK or will I have to just order direct from Veilside JP?

http://www.veilsidejpn.com/en/product/toyota/iq_kgj10_iqr_complete_model_frpfrp.php

Recently bought a 2nd IQ and thought have a bit of fun with it.

Ady

I expect you already know the answer to this, and I would say Veilside JP. I doubt that any supplier in the UK (which we are lacking, as usual) would be able to provide such a body kit, and if they did, may well cost you more than personally importing one. Where would you get it fitted and painted? Looks good by the way. What colour is the 2nd iQ?

You could try getting in touch with Osaka based in Newport, Wales. I had some dialogue with them a few years ago. Although I decided not to take it any further, they were very helpful.

Osaka iQ

Hi Soeley, thanks for the tip, I remember trying to hold of another bodykit a couple years ago and I think might have actually spoken to them, will give it a try.

Bob - I have a family friend who owns a body shop who is happy to help me get it sprayed and fitted, my 2nd one is black, other mods in progress, springs, wheels, toying with idea of aftermarket steering wheel but one thing I would like done on this car is getting the dash lights changed to different colour. Got the shark fin aerial stuck on the other day.

WhiteIQ.jpg

BlackIQ.jpg

So you have double the iQ of most people on here :clapping:

Love it.

• 4 weeks later...

What are the wheels and sizes on your White one looks superb👍

White IQ - HR 35mm springs and 17" Oz racing superleggera 7" wide

Black IQ - HR 35mm springs and 18" Oz racing ultraleggera 7.5" wide

I think for the time being me done with mods, will get an exhaust tip for the black IQ when one pops up.

IMG_20160716_133419.jpg