Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Information on hybrid wanted

Markymark1

Hi all, new to the website,  I'm looking to buy a auris hybrid in the next 3 to 4 months around the 10 to 11 plate, is there anything I should look out for with these cars.

We have a 2010 Auris hybrid....it`s been ultra reliable for us. Needed new rear brake pads as an advisory at it`s 2nd MOT, and that`s it.

I`ve seen a few owners of prius and auris hybrids have brake issues.....mostly because they get very little use, as the car majority of braking is regenerative.

I have a 10 plate, bought last August, no issues here. 

Have had my 2010 for a year now, no issues so far. MPG although nowhere near the quoted figures, still very good.

Did change out the 17 inch wheels for 16s though, as I found them to give quite a harsh ride.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have a 10 plate, bought last August, no issues here. 

For this time of year I would say my average mpg is about 63-67. Slowly improving. That's with the 17" wheels. I rarely need the 3 buttons to change from Eco to power/EV.

I bought a roof box for luggage, for going away with . As the boot is small compared to the later models with current design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links