Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is this a mish-mash of iQ and Juke

Saw these Toyota C-HR images and wondered what the designers were thinking. Some of the body lines remind me of the iQ, but the overall shape is Nissan Juke -clearly this is my first opinion of it and is subject to change as I get used to it. ; -)  I can already see the scratchy hard looking plastics in there, which for me, does not bode well for when the journo's get hold of one.

Toyota C-HR

2017 Toyota C-HR - Front Three-Quarter Wallpaper 1 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Front Three-Quarter Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Interior Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Interior, Cockpit Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Interior, Front Seats Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Rear Three-Quarter Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Side Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

2017 Toyota C-HR - Top Wallpaper 25pc.jpg

The C-HR Concept was first shown in 2015, and the production version has largely remained true to the Concept. Slightly larger than the Juke, it is meant to compete in the same market sector as the Juke, Honda HRV, etc (compact crossover).

The front has the current Toyota corporate face - see current Auris, Avensis, Rav4 - rather than echoes of the IQ.

Built in Turkey in 1.2T and hybrid versions. Goes on sale in the UK in January 2017.

If the Juke had headlights like that I'd have bought one. But they're ugly !Removed! things and I honestly can't see why people buy them. To me they want to express their despiration by their choice of car.

This C-HR is a lovely looking car though. Yeah I get your point with the hard plastics but who, in reality, spends their time rubbing the plastics of their cars? It looks nice, and it's very close to giving the driver the experience of being in a plane cockpit in my opinion.

I know someone who had a Juke for a short period - quickly sold as they found out that it wasn't that practical (small boot etc.) & they returned to one of the smaller (below Octavia) Skodas.

The Urban Cruiser is still in production, I don't think you can get much closer than this?

Toyota-Urban-Cruiser.jpg

The Urban Cruiser, the European version of the Toyota Ist, is an 8 year old design and is being replaced in the Japanese and European markets by the C-HR.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links