Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to buy a clutch

SanaYusuf

Hey all, 

Thinking of replacing my clutch and was wondering of any of you guys could recommend a reputable place (not Fensport) to buy a clutch kit?

Not to sure about eBay coz of potential fakes.

Yes, would avoid eBay as thats known for cheap fakes.

Quality costs and you get what you pay for, got mine from Micks Garage, though any of the big national or local Motor Factors should be ok; eg ECP,GSF etc, tried Mr T for  just the parts or fitted  price ?

Some of the big clutch makers web sites show you how to spot their genuine ones against fake units.

Toyota generally aren't too bad for parts like this; It's worth PM'ing PartsKing to see if he can get you a good price (Although with a heavy part like that, the saving might get wiped out by the delivery costs, unless you leave near them and can go pick it up!!)

I have PM'd the price, carriage is fairly static price up to 15KG so no worries there. The Genuine clutches are, as you would expect top quality, just be careful if looking around, you want a decent "branded" kit, dont be temped into some never heard of kit otherwise you might be doing it again in no time at all

Kingo 

Last corolla i had i replaced the clutxh with an luk just got from local motor factors. Very good clutch kit included release bearing and everything €75. They really are one of the best clutch kits u can get unless obviosly your going for exedy or something mad ha