Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any idea's for my corolla

Nauxcorolla

Drive a black e12 corolla

Already have rear spats,side skirts, front lip, lowerd on 40mm vmax springs

Have jr11 alloys on the way 8" width in white

Any ideas on what else i can do with her?

I've been busy planning some stuff for my E11 Corolla, and the one thing I haven't seen many people do is put in an on-board computer. I've a Raspberry Pi hanging around which, when I get the bluetooth adaptor and the OBD2 connector, I'll hook up to a 5" screen and monitor whatever parameters on the car I like. You can hook it up to one of those head units with the screens too instead. I'm planning on displaying revs (as my car is so basic it doesn't have a rev counter), fuel, oil temp, air intake temps etc. But you're only limited with what data the ECU will give you. You may have more options available to you as you've got a newer car. But it's definately something that not many people have, and it's relatively cheap to do.

Also I'm looking in to a cold air induction kit and advancing the timing for some more acceleration. I don't want to go down the turbo route at the moment.

Finally, I'm going to get the Toyota Castrol Rally livery put on mine as it's the right body shape etc, and I absolutely love those rally cars. I've had a look and the livery for your E12 looks that bit more striking. Might suit everything you've done to her?

Whats the story with the advance timing is there much in it to do and would it have much affect

I read about it on the Starlet forums. You move something inside the distributor a few degrees either side and it makes the sparks meet the fuel quicker or make the car run lean.You only move it like 1 or 2 degrees and it's supposed to make a difference. I'm still researching it. Don't know if you can do it on your engine though.

Ya tink i had a mate do it on a civic acctualy 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links