Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heskey

cokg2

Never liked him

Still dont like him

Why on earth is he in the england squad so there are so many better players

:ffs:

I'm not a fan of Heskey..

But when Owen and Rooney are substituted, and Vassel is already on... which other striker are you supposed to use?

England have a severe lack of quality strikers, Rooney is the saviour of our attack :)

Rooney should have took the penalty that he earned for himself and we wouldn't be having this discussion - you can't blame one player, if you're going to blame Heskey.. why not blame Gerrard for his dreadful backpass, or James for not saving it, or Beckham for missing his penalty?

Rational thoughts dont come into play after a outrageous collapse at the end.

Either way, i dont rate heskey as a player, let alone at the international stage.

Heskey should not be in the squad, he is garbage, rooney and king played like Lions, owen did nothing like usual of late!

You cannot make mistakes when Zidane and Henry are on the pitch!

Defoe should have been in the squad for heskey and wright phillips should have been in for Hargreaves!! :ffs:

im taking a wild guess here but me mentiong "2 - 1" is gonna spark a reaction????? Pretty unlucky but the French deserved it.

im taking a wild guess here but me mentiong "2 - 1" is gonna spark a reaction????? Pretty unlucky but the French deserved it.

the french deserved it?? m8 u must have watched a different game! they was lucky to win! we out played them for 90 mins!

That's football. It's the end result that counts just have to see where it goes from here.

we out played them for 90 mins!

Not really true .. the ball was in Englands half for most of it ..

HESKEY AND GERRARD NEED KNOCKING OUT!! :boxing:

I cant believe we hold the lead for 90 mins and lose in injury time!!! :ffs:

At about eighty minutes gone I predicted the score would be 2-1 to France.

As I said at the time, it just wouldn't be a proper England squad if they'd won that game. England always give it away in the second half towards the start of any tournament.

Incidentally, Hesky used to drive a Mitsubishi 3000 GT.

HESKEY AND GERRARD NEED KNOCKING OUT!! :boxing:

i dont think you can say too much about Gerrard as he is normally one of the best players for England..

where as Hesky... nahh... as a Liverpool fan.. dont even get me started on him!.... <_<

Yeah i agree that gerrard i a good player but that laps of concentration cost us the game, instead of volleying it back to james why didnt he just launch it up the field as we were under pressure any way??? :ffs:

Gerrard made a mistake, but it took the pace of Thierry Henry to make use of his mistake - any normal human would never have made anything of the back pass...

give the lads a break, we're still in the compeititon - this is just a good kick up the bum to qualify and play france again in the later stages!

This is the best England squad I have seen since Italia 90, and they are still so young, I think the average age is 26?? they'll still be together for the next world cup, give them time :)

Heskey......... Bamby on ice. Only fell over twice last night i think, and not a drop of rain in sight!

heskey fair does was poor and stuff but wouldnt have had to foul if ashley cole didnt head the ball to his feet!Defenders rule on headin a clearance is upwards and outwards!they did it down all match and finally paid the cost!And beckhams penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He should be banned from taking them

And beckhams penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He should be banned from taking them

i knew he was gonna miss b4 he took it, shoulda left it to rooney!

a bit inexperienced i know but it would have been fitting.

-Z

And beckhams penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He should be banned from taking them

Nothing wrong with his penalty, very well hit, absolutely awesum save from Barthez.

Maybe he (both Beckham n Sven) will re-think the penalty taker. U need Shearer for them!

we need to move on from the last game an concentrate on making the next stage.

hopefully meeting france in the final!!!

now that would be some game!!

craig

The only reason i think Heskey is in the squad is because he is the perfect foil 4 Owen and Rooney, he can take the high balls and supposedly hold it up and lay it off 4 Rooney and/or Owen! Sutton should be there instead and yes i am biased!

Cheers

Sven Goran Erikkson arrives for his first training session as england manager.

After a particularly vigourous training session he wanders into the training room - only to spot a steaming !Removed! in the middle of the shower room.

Fuming, he returns to his players in the changing area.

"who's **** on the floor?" he screams.

"Me, boss" cries Emile Heskey, "but i'm not bad in the air."

**** all round more like!!

2 - 1 !!!!

aaaah.... lol. Was funny.... right at the end there where England lost 2 goals.

( alright... I know... Scotland aren't in the tournament ! )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links