Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new yellow aygo

eygo

is it just me or is the new yellow aygo horrible.

in the toyota showroom today they had the new custard yellow aygo for sale ,oh my word

it looks even worse than the photo's i've seen of it,just look at the seat bolsters they look dirty.

20160709_084723.jpg20160709_084738.jpg

It is quite clear to me the seat cover bolster material is ribbed - and the lighting makes the material look less of a bright yellow than the paintwork.

OK - you don't like it. That's your opinion. 

Others will. That's their opinion.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

yellow-aygo-xcite-4.jpg

i quite like it but mine is bright blue :laugh: i also like the orange one... As long as they have tints and a black roof

It looks ok if I was in the market for one. I'm not keen on the exterior styling though.

I saw the 0% offer they have on at the moment, £99 a month which is only £13 a month more than I'm paying now for a 2012 Aygo. Then I saw the deposit you need. 

Not my cup of tea, will eagerly be looking out on the motorway for see my first one out on the road, see if I warm to the colour.  I'm not struck on the X design, blue xcite being the only one I like, I prefer the more rounded shapes of the other manufacturers - I've recently switched over to the darkside ;)

27 minutes ago, Lakeuk said:

Not my cup of tea, will eagerly be looking out on the motorway for see my first one out on the road, see if I warm to the colour.  I'm not struck on the X design, blue xcite being the only one I like, I prefer the more rounded shapes of the other manufacturers - I've recently switched over to the darkside ;)

So presumably your profile needs changing.

We have the Blue one. I really like the little car it looks nice imo. The yellow one isn't my cup of tea. Looks like a milky weird yellow to me.

I don't mind it actually; it's bold :biggrin:

I've decided that I won't be getting another Aygo next year, but if I was in the market, I wouldn't like that colour.

Saw the new yellow aygo on the motorway yesterday, although it was on a car carrier on it's own in the middle of white aygos.

Re profile, not yet got over passing it on, gave me 190,000 miles of trouble free motoring :)

27 minutes ago, Lakeuk said:

Saw the new yellow aygo on the motorway yesterday, although it was on a car carrier on it's own in the middle of white aygos.

..... so a bit like a fried egg.

Yep, top deck, dead centre - perfect fried egg