Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Extended Warranty Offer: 2-4-1 Offer

ihpj

Dear All,

I hope you've all been driving safe and enjoying your Aygos. I recently came across this offer from TOYOTA that I thought I should share. In essence if you're car is currently not under warranty, you can easily bring it back into Warranty status with Toyota but also benefit from an extra year's warranty when you buy the first year.

I think this is a great deal, as this is a Toyota factory warranty and offers great peace of mind, coupled to the 2-4-1 offer makes it a no brainer (IMHO of course).

Family Aygo is almost 6 years old and will be brought under warranty by the end of this month as a result of this offer. Plus it's an MMT to its bound to need something expensive fixing in the next 2 years.

This has been on offer since the spring of 2015 .......

I wasn't aware. First I heard of it...so I though I'd share :thumbsup:

It is a good deal especially as it also includes Toyota Roadside Assistance for the 2 years. So much so that I took them up on it when my car was only 3 1/2 (you never know how long these offers might last) - kicks in this coming January until the car is 7 (when it will probably be replaced). 

• 2 weeks later...

Annual service + MOT tomorrow. For avoidance of any doubt I'll have anything that needs doing, done and then I'll slap on the Toyota Warranty, 10 monthly DD @ 0% :thumbs up:

Just hoping it passes now :tongue:

So she passed, with 2 advisories:

* Pads 70% worn and discs slightly lipped with surface corrosion on the inner faces of the discs.

(Dealer quoted £220, with a little haggling willing to do for £180. Umm...no. I countered £135 they declined)

* Rear box hanger corroding.

(Quoted £175 to supply and fit new rear back box; reckon I could get them down to £120-odd)

Otherwise all good :thumbsup: Toyota extended warranty bought and applied - pace of mind for next 2 years :biggrin:

The list Toyota fixed price to replace the front discs & pads on an Aygo is £240. No price for rears so I guess it uses drums?