Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric windows

bathtub tom

Had the car for over a year and only just realised the electric windows function for around 45 sec after the ignition's turned off!

Similarly, found the 'follow-me-home' headlight function only last year.

Not the best owner's manual, is it?

2 hours ago, bathtub tom said:

Had the car for over a year and only just realised the electric windows function for around 45 sec after the ignition's turned off!

I think it's x secs or if a door is opened, whichever is earlier. But I may be confusing it with the other car :blush:

Yep! found it in the owner's manual, eventually.

Not the best!

O.k., whilst we are owning up to not really understanding the manual, I've had a Yaris Icon Hybrid from new, so a 2016 model, for three months and I cannot find any way to vary the time of the intermittent setting on the wipers. is it fixed or maybe automatic depending on rain amount?

Also does anyone else find the bonnet hard to close? I have to slam it much harder than I reall like to.

Those thing aside I think it's brilliant. Been driving Vauxhalls for over 30 years, diesel Novas and Corsas for the last 25. It seemed a good time to go hybrid.

Are you the bathtub tom from the other motoring forum? I'm a regular reader but only occasional poster there as "steveincornwall"