Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I don't need a workshop manual - a tale of caution...

Plob

Just wanting, a) to change the interior light bulb and b) look at what 12v feeds there are in the roof lining for hard wiring a Dashcam...

Not intending to do anything extensive enough to need a workshop manual ams to change a £1 bulb? Not really wanting to spend an additional £15-20!

Anyway I wish I had, can't now refit the light/switch unit as the surround is broken!!! 😠

How much is one of these going to cost me? Either from dealer, (Toyota/Peugeot/Citroen), or scrap???

Can I not just get the surround? The lamp unit itself is fine...

As a temp measure I'm going to try 'sticking' the broken surround back in the hole with gaffer tape...

here is a wiring diagram for the light

courtesy light.jpg

If you go to Amazon you can buy a workshop manual for under £5. I bought one (a new one amazingly) for my Toyota Corolla for £2. So far it's more than paid for itself.

I would suggest as well while you have that light fitting off you check the bolt and rubber for the aerial. It broke on mine and the light would fill up with water whenever it rained.

• Like 1

Thanks Mick I'll check on that...

I've picked up previous manuals cheap on eBay, but only had a very cursory look for the Aygo...

Peugeot dealer nearby might take the time to pop in there today and see how much...

Problem solved!

Went to local peugeot dealer, without exactly identifying the part approximately £15 and need to order it in, not ideal, especially when they're not sure it's the right one!!?!?

Speed at a scrapper on the way home, £1 to look and £2 for the part!!!

Antenna mount looking very healthy in there, tight, dry and very clean!

😎

Best I can do on the workshop manual front so far is for a C1, £2.85 p&p currently at 99p. Otherwise starting at £14ish.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links