Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What brand Fuel Injectors do I have?

Verso04

Would anyone know, or point me in the right direction as to finding out what brand fuel injectors my Toyota Corolla Verso, 2.0  D-4D might have.

2004 (Facelift Model)  

Happy to supply any more info should that help.  Thanks

Toyota use Denso for their diesel injectors ( excl 1.4d4d which use Bosch

• Like 1

On 19/07/2016 at 7:58 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Toyota use Denso for their diesel injectors ( excl 1.4d4d which use Bosch ) 

Thank you Devon Aygo.

I was hoping I'd be able to send my injectors off to the various places via Royal Mail like you can with Petrol Injectors, get them ultrasonic cleaned & tested with a report for £12.50 each!

However I am hitting brick walls everywhere!  Apparently its not so straight forward with Diesel Injectors.

Is there anywhere I can get a similar sort of service with a similar price?

Thanks

Please be careful - Diesel injectors run at waaay higher pressure than petrol ones!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Verso04 said:

Thank you Devon Aygo.

I was hoping I'd be able to send my injectors off to the various places via Royal Mail like you can with Petrol Injectors, get them ultrasonic cleaned & tested with a report for £12.50 each! However I am hitting brick walls everywhere!  Apparently its not so straight forward with Diesel Injectors.

Is there anywhere I can get a similar sort of service with a similar price?

Try Ribble Diesel, get their phone by Google

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Please be careful - Diesel injectors run at waaay higher pressure than petrol ones!

Very true since petrol injectors have been indirect injection but I understand there's new high pressure direct injection systems for petrol engines now. I don't know much about it yet but Delphi has an item http://delphi.com/manufacturers/auto/powertrain/gas/injsys/p-gdi-h-p-fuel-pump saying they've got 400 bar delivery pumps. I don't suppose petrol injectors will ever need the very high pressure of diesels due to the difference in compression ratios.

It's a bit ironic that the diesel guys stole the idea of common-rail from the petrol guys innit?