Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Century 1995 - parts help required

jhangir786

Hi, 

I hope someone can help me, i have a 1995 Toyota century and the front top shock absorber mount has just collapsed and i was wondering if the part is similar on any other toyota / Lexus car or if anyone can recommend any parts supplier as the main dealer want over £300 for this small bush and the car is not drivable now !

IMG_1489.JPG

The original Century, of which this is one, had a 30 year production life - from 1967 to 1997 - , was originally based on the 1964 Crown Eight and had little in the way of modifications during its production life.. Only produced in limited numbers.

2 hours ago, jhangir786 said:

Hi, 

I hope someone can help me, i have a 1995 Toyota century and the front top shock absorber mount has just collapsed and i was wondering if the part is similar on any other toyota / Lexus car or if anyone can recommend any parts supplier as the main dealer want over £300 for this small bush and the car is not drivable now !

IMG_1489.JPG

What is your chassis/frame number and i will check if the part shares with another model

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links