Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pre-purchase newbie question

Agiusm

Hi,

My name is Mario and I am from Malta, Europe.

I would like to ask, since I will be most probably be buying a uk-imported car as they are very common here in Malta, Do all IQ's have a Brown Interior?

If not, is there a special year/model that does not ? I don't really fancy brown.

The earlier cars had the plum interior only. Later models came with certain panels in white but I think the iQ3 remained plum throughout. Not sure what year the white interiors came along though.

It's not a bad colour to live with really and I guess it's easier to keep clean than the white panels are. 

If you can't find a later car the panels could be covered in a new material or even plastic primed and painted whatever colour you liked.

Craig.

Hello there,

I have an IQ 3 with a black Leather interior Color Burnt orange that is going back to the dealership in September. It only has about 12 000 miles and has all the options from under the roof plus a central arm rest and a made to measure winter cover. If you are interested.

Regards

M

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links