Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Guy from Malta

Agiusm

Hello All!

My name is Mario and I am from Malta.

It may seem odd that I am writing in a uk forum but in Malta we import many UK cars so maybe it makes some sense that I joined :)

I am an avid Toyota fan most surely for their efficiency, relatively cheap parts (well that also depends on what part it is!)

Since now I've had a Yaris (2001) Rav4 (2001) Yaris (2008) and looking for maybe a Blue IQ.

One thing I really pay attention too when choosing a car model is mileage and power folding side mirrors :)

Regards to All

Mario

Hi Mario and welcome to the TOC board. I've never been to Malta, closest I've been was to spend some time in Larnaca in Cyprus and that's almost at the otother end of the Mediterranean sea.

Just curious about a couple of things, do you drive on the same side as the UK? What's your speed limits on the island? How much does petrol / diesel fuel cost and finally do you use the Euro?  

Hi Tom!

Yes we drive on the same side as UK, hence as to why we import cars from UK (and Japan) mostly.

As at 22/07/16 - Petrol is €1.28/L and Diesel is €1.16/L

Speed Limits in Malta are 80km/h on an open road and 50km/h in built up areas. However most bypasses have a speed limit of 60km/h. In Malta there are not many open roads where one can reach excessive speeds.

Yes we use Euro, change over date 1st January 2008.

Hope this was helpful, Thanks for the Welcome! :)

Regards 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links