Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finita la comedia

igotasmalliq

Dear Forum members! I have some dreadful news. Due to car crash I am to leave iQ.. and iQ forum. Settled new deal with Toyota Dealer and going for Auris Touring Sports HSD.

Traffic was piling up in a traffic jam, when someone without stopping ran into a clash of cars piling up. Luckily my iQ was not the first to take the "load". It was second. Nobody got hurt. The car took all the fury..  did look bad and had to be trailer-towed. I must say (here the bad news come) that iQ did look suffering more damage than rest of cars.
Insurer wasn't happy with repair bill and decided to reimburse. So, I am going for Hybrid. Prius seemed too expensive, Auris then.

The sediment and takeaway: I really loved iQ. It has served me for 5 years without a flaw, without an itch. Almost serviceless! 
The fuel saved.. a lot! I totalled 90098 miles within those 5 years with an average 60 mpg. Thank you iQ! A great little car!!

Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you weren't hurt tho. I hope you enjoy your new car just as much.