Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch problems on Toyota aygo MMT

Lois:)

Hiya 

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice. I currently own a Toyota aygo MMT automatic 2010 and started having problems with the clutch slipping and struggling on hills. The warning beeps started so I took it to Toyota for a diagnostic. They have said it needs a new clutch, flywheel and the input shaft seals replacing due to them leaking. The cost to repair is £1070 but managed to get abit off the price at £930. Has anyone else had problems like this? I'm gutted as car has only done 30,000 miles,  I would appreciate any advice thanks x

Sorry, can't help you on your problem, but I would advise you to shop around for a better price than £930. That's eye watering!!!

Try Mr. Clutch:

182a Portland Street
Southport
Merseyside
PR8 6LU

• Like 1

If you type "Aygo MMT" into the search box at the top of the page you will find 5 pages of threads about this.

• Like 1

I once met a man riding a pennyfarthing cycle....

He said to me "Nay lad! They'll be having no end of bother wi'em pedal chains, mark my words".

The ability of auto manufacturers to devise evermore complex ways of turning a road wheel is 'awesome', to use a hackneyed phrase.

The price of fixing it all really defies logic & reason... [unless you have shares].

Kill it, With fire....

2sav