Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Trim - Auris Hybrid

Jim45

Has anyone fitted a nice stainless steel or chrome exhaust tip trim to their Auris Hybrid and if so where did you buy it from?

Toyota sell them, I can supply you one, cost is around £60 delivered, retail is £70 ish delivered, it is a chromed finish 

Kingo

Just now, unclepoo said:

Any photos..?

Yes, that would be nice £60 is a lot of money for an exhaust trim.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4 August 2016 at 9:39 AM, Parts-King said:

Toyota sell them, I can supply you one, cost is around £60 delivered, retail is £70 ish delivered, it is a chromed finish 

Kingo

Still interested in one of these, has anyone got one fitted and can supply a photo.

Thanks, that exhaust trim looks straight, how will that fit on the HSD Auris as the tip points downwards?

id imagine its like a 45' angle to make the exhaust straight like the ones Halfords sell or used to sell

Yes you're probably right, I might take a punt on an eBay version as even at a discount price of £60 it seems totally over the top for an exhaust tip. I purchased the boot trim which was even more expensive and it's of fairly poor quality and only covered half the depth of the bumper, so I'm convinced the accessories are priced at 3 or 4 times what they are worth.

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/08/2016 at 9:39 AM, Parts-King said:

Kingo

I have sent you a PM regarding this part. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links