Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Service Manual for Avensis 2.0 TR D4D 2012

Coolissimo

Greetings Toyota lovers,

I am urgently looking for a service manual for my Toyota Avensis 2.0 TR  D4D 2012, been looking all the place, and I can not seem to find it.  I have the owner manual but I what I need is the service manual , or body shop manual so I can repair the car.

Could you please help me? :sad: ? It is quite urgent.

Thank You

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a service manual to cover your Avensis - Haynes haven't published one for the 2009-2014 Avensis.

You could register with the following -  http://www.toyota-tech.eu - and download the specifics you need. Bear in mind that some of the info is chargeable.

• Like 3

Thank you Frostyballs , I was already in that site, but was looking to get an entire service book , but thanks any way for the answer and help.

Can you please let me know how does it work? It gives you time to look on what you want, but does it allows you to download what you are looking at?

Thanks

Other members have been able to download information they wanted.

• Like 1

Thank you Frostyballs probably will give a try. But will continue to see if I can find any thing out there.

By the way , do you know what model is similar to the American Toyota? Like Vauxhall as Opel , etc

Thank you once again .

Kind Regards

Don't faff around looking for a manual that may or may not cover your model, use the link above, it costs €3 per hour and you can download/save/print ALL the relevant documents for your SPECIFIC car, proper Toyota workshop manuals with everything you need to know for YOUR car :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Do as Parts-King says.

There is no direct equivalent to the Avensis sold in the US.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links