Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh Joy!...failed My Test Again

JT

:censor: :ffs: :ph34r: :arrgg-matey: :censor: :crybaby::help: :censor: :ffs:

the evil b***h failed me for apparently not having checked my mirrors when moving into the right - only lane at a box junction on approach. well im sorry, but b :censor:s! as i said to her at the end of the test - i could even tell her what the car travelling behind me at the time was. and then she said that i had confuesd him, because he was trying to overtake me - in a f:censor:g right turn only lane!?? and he was no where near me!!

she failed me 5 mins before the end of the test with a "serious" mirrors and obs fault, when i hadn't had ANY minor observations faults throughout the test. and i didnt pick up any faults on manouvres. i had to get out the car, coz i wanted to cave her face in!! and now i have to wait god knows how long, yet again, so they can rob me of another £40 and fail me for something i didnt do again.

im not happy! :!Removed!:

dunno yet. my instructor's gonna ring me. last time it was about 5 weeks, and that was the earliest cancellation! it wudnt be so bad if you didnt have to wait an ice age in between each attempt

Bad luck mate..... just keep at it and you'll get there eventually :thumbsup:

Yea I know what you mean :(

I had to wait 6 weeks for mine. It's a real cow when you've got the car ready to go aswell :(

good luck next time m8, best practice on a driving test is to over use the miurrors as its something they always pick up on, i failed first time for n ot using the rear view, i oculd see the rear view perfectly well without moving my head so next time moved the rear view so had to force my head to use it !!!

James, sorry to hear that m8 - despair not however, for I failed twice as well.... 3rd time lucky jimbo ;)

They will fail you for virtually nothing as well m8, they have a quota of fails - even if you don't deserve to fail they'll spot something, that's life..

Try your test in a different area, that's what I did - found it much easier to cope without the pressure of knowing i'd failed twice on the same circuit :)

I've got faith in you JT, show the buggers what you're made of and rebook the test straight away and get practicing even more!!!

Even when you know what's behind you, make your head movements to the mirrors really obvious - just appear in control all the time m8 :)

Sam

I went and booked the test myself, my instructor wasnt too happy but i told him straight that i will do it when i want to. Anyway i passed so showed him :P

Keep at it dude, it could be worse. My ex girlfriend passed on her 17th try. No joke im serious :yes:

thanks for all the positive comments.

im gonna have one last go in warrington, then if i fail again, im trying st helens (i know it quite well). its just disheartening when u KNOW u can do it, and have a car sat outside that u can't drive. and each time it seems as if there's more pressure to pass :crybaby:

oh well, don't give up, n' all that!

I've got faith in you JT, show the buggers what you're made of and rebook the test straight away and get practicing even more!!!

lol, at least someone has sam!!

Grrr that sucks, sorry to hear that :(

I failed 3 tests before I passed..it's a great feeling when you do get there tho!

Dude your lucky, the waiting list for Pontefract has double in the last year! its a 5 month waiting list! :( Glad i passed first time :D

Hey, do what my mate did, go to whitby or somewhere that is quiet!

Whitby is a 2 week waiting list! AND you are gonan drive alot more carefully as you dont know the place that well.

My mate did it, passed first time. before he had the test he got an instructor to show him around, In whitby there is only one route they tend to do.....how useful! :D

bad Luck tho JT, better luck next time :)

when I was having lessons, my instructor told me to make my mirror checking very obvious - turn your head nearly 90 degrees to check your mirror, and leave it there for a lil bit - make it very obvious that you are checking the mirrors.

Sure - you have your mirrors setup correctly, you flick your eyes right, and can see fine - but the tester may not pick that up - so on the test exagerrate the movements, make it very clear you are looking in the mirrors.

hopefully when I start driving I hope I can pass it on my first go....I've got a real urge to drive but I can't drive yet.

Unlucky though JT.....better luck next time eh?

yeah i felt an idiot proper LOOKING at stuff...

better to feel an idiot for 45 mins than fail your test thoguh

You'll get there mate, honest! Just keep going and dont let the :censor: 's get you down! :thumbsup:

I passed 4th attempt and got silly errors too so I know how frustrated you are at the mo - but we're all behind you!!

All the best!

DA! :thumbsup:

my mate failed for going round a corner in secound gear....

why's that?!? :o

anyway, JT, unlucky mate, keep your head high and i'm sure it'll be third time lucky!! :thumbsup:

Kenny!

Unlucky mate. Stick at it and you will get there! :thumbsup:

rhaines....true.....

my mate failed for going round a corner in secound gear....

first time i failed was for not slowing down when going through some poles either side of the road that were speed restrictors (i didnt hit them and wasnt speeding)....

I think the comment about being to agressive when joining minor to major might have had something to do with it :D

gutted for ya mate :( better look (luck - look u get it ;) ) next time :thumbsup:

Rash