Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking Damage

sparrow2

The Saturday before last I washed and polished our two cars one of which was an IQ3. The IQ3 (getting on for 7 year's old now)20160806_193542.jpg20160809_163251.jpg had Supagard applied at the dealer when new and so for that I used their paintseal cream. It was hard work but the car looked good when I had finished. On Sunday my wife and I drove to Brighton Marina in it to enjoy the good weather. We parked at Pease Pottage services on the way for a coffee and I remember at the marina car park itself I parked next to a big 4x4 on my left which was not in its space straight. When we got back to the car park the car was all on its own which I thought a little strange.

On Monday when I parked at the office car park I noticed my rear bumper had been scratched. I attach a photo. I was really upset - after all my hard work polishing it!

Well I got a quote from the main dealer for a smart repair (including toping up the Supagard) and it was £120 +VAT. They said if I got the car in at 8am they could do it in a day. Today the work was done. I got the car in at 8 and it was ready by 4. It was a perfect job! I attach another photo.

I have had an idea. Perhaps parking in car parks should be part of the driving test. Clearly some people would benefit!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links