Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attaching a camera to the windscreen

glorydad

I want to attach a camera ( z-edge model Z3) to the windscreen but the supplied rubber sucker, although it appears to be good quality, will not stick to the shady dotted area behind the interior mirror.  I have temporarily suckered it to the plain area alongside but it is a bit obvious there.  If I could get it closer and behind the mirror it would be much better.

The sucker attachment is good and has the adjustment in the  fixed bracket to align the camera therefore I have to use it.   I am thinking of glueing or using double sided tape.  The tape option may make it too wobbly though. 

Has anybody solved this problem or could suggest a solution (or a suitable rubber/glass adhesive)?

Cheers and happy motoring

As I park on the street I have to take mine down when it is there and I find mounting and removing it from under the mirror ever time  no big deal  and do not suffer from any noticable  loss of forward vision when in situ and there is plenty of room to stash it in the centre box but I do appreciate that people like to be able to drive straight off

Del

• Like 1