Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T3 Quality wipers wanted (not from halfords)

spuddy10

We have a '05 T3 in the family but the wipers are just generic cheapo ones. I'd imagine genuine ones aren't much better quality for that year.

On my Honda I've put later genuine wipers on which are considerably better. Does anyone use a later or different Toyota type that is an improvement on the originals?

I find the one piece Denso blades the best in my opinion,Roger

Del

If you see this weeks edition of Auto Express they have a wiper review - though the winner, the Bosh Aero does cost £28 per blade !

I've used these Bosch standard blades for the last few years  from £5 per blade  

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Toyota_Corolla_1.6_2006/p/car-accessories/car-maintenance-accessories/universal-wiper-blades/standard-blade/?485771080&0&cc5_165

11 hours ago, oldcodger said:

If you see this weeks edition of Auto Express they have a wiper review - though the winner, the Bosh Aero does cost £28 per blade !

Nah, it's usually ~£28 per pair - but you can often find them below that. About 2 weeks ago you could buy the front set for a T27 Avensis for £18 (currently £21.73 on Amazon) & 1 of those is a 26". 

Thanks I'll check them out. These are the ones I was hoping they did for Toyota, 

P1010999_zpsmelkt68w.jpg

P1010998_zpsmlnb2tnm.jpg

They're big chunky buggers on my Honda and the best wipers I've ever used.

any modern aero/flat style blade will have to use an adapter (usually supplied with the blade) for the older style arm fitting.