Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK2 MR2 *£400* CAR REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!

JadeGTI

Car needs to go now as I can no longer get in and out of it!!

Hi guys

It is with deep deep regret that I have to part with my beloved 'Cotto' 
Cotto is a beautiful stock mk2 with full service history, although could do with a service due to being parked up for a few months. 

Bad stuff...
Some mindless twat knocked the passenger side wing mirror, it's still connected and still works, it's just held on by black duct tape. 
There are a few rips in the drivers side leather seat, which considering the age of her, it's not surprising.  

she has MOT till the end of January 2017. 

I love my car but unfortunately due to an expanding family (I'm pregnant with my first baby) my husband and I need something with a couple more seats and space for a buggy, which I think we can all agree, is something I sadly cannot have with my little mister 2. 

Anyway, have a look, message me if need be, and someone please make me a sensible offer. 
I'd hate to have to put my baby on auto trader or eBay for some random with no passion to take her away.

Jade  xx

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

do you have any pictures of the interior and the rips on the seat? Also what is the milage, and what kind of price are you looking for??

Hiya

thanks for the message. 

I want a quick sale so if we say £700 Ono. 

See pics attached for seats (drivers seat has rips, passenger seat is just worn) and mileage. Mileage is 159677

jade x

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Hope that you manage to sell your Mr2 soon :) 

Good luck with the baby

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed in the motoring press the other day that this T bar Mr2 model is actually appreciating in value!

Hope that it sells to someone who appreciates it

• Like 1

Really? That's fantastic news! Hopefully somebody who sees the right things in this car will step forward soon as she's still for sale xxx

• 3 weeks later...

What type of car are you getting ( Or have got) for your increasing family?

Do let us know when your baby is born........and if you manage to sell your Mr2 :)

• Like 1

Hi Steve!! 

Move been looking at Subaru Imprezas recently. You know what I'm like for my performance cars! Lol! And an Impreza ticks all the 'family requirement' boxes. 

Baby is due on Feb 12th but judging by the size of me, I don't think I'll make it to the end of January lol! 

Xx

• 1 month later...

hi there is the car still for sale and where about in the country are you ,looking for a celica or mr2 ,but live in scotland ,thanks john