Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch and Go Upgrade

HutchBoy

Just bought a lovely Auris Hybrid Excel 2012 and have looked at the system software info but still a bit confused,

it tells me the voice control is not available and not found any internet access yet, My questions are have i got a basic

touch and go nav setup and if so is the difference between the basic and plus or Pro just a matter of software to upgrade!!

Am i a silly billy or what?

As far as I'm aware, usually where the head unit states voice control not available, satnav isn't installed.

It has got fully functioning Satnav with a nice lady voice!  is there certain criteria for the voice commands to work?

perhaps ring my local dealer to ask about it.

Voice control is Touch & Go Plus only afaik. Tbh I would not be too fussed about it as I have it & don't use it :tongue:

The modules for Touch & Go & Touch & Go Plus have different part nos. but it  may actually be the same hardware with different firmware/software. I don't know but Devon Aygo probably does.

Thanks for your answers, very useful Cheers

The Plus model has better hardware specs, the graphics are better and it has Wifi. And som other stuff..

The software has Voice command, better map graphics, 3D buildings some places, and just more map info..

• Like 1

And the other question about "software upgrade" cant be done.

A GO box is a GO box and can not be converted to a GO Plus.

/HartmannX

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links