Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Hot ?!?!

Jimlad

How hot is it right now ?? or it that just me ??

I'm sitting in me computer room in my boxers and a t-shirt. I'm sweating like crazy here... big sweaty mess.

Bad thing is I can't open the window because too many flying things get in and I can't open the door because the noise of the computers will wake the flat mate up.

I seriously need to invest in a desktop fan before I melt to death here....... :help:

Hmm....niiiiice......lol :unsure:

Yeah it's hot, and I've got a nice 12" desktop fan blowing at me....ahhh so nice..... :D

I'm in the attic.. how do u think I feel??!!??

I have a desktop fan tho... but it aint on coz I need the plug for my desk lamp.

Oh.. its warmer in England than Scotland!

I'm in the attic.. how do u think I feel??!!??

I have a desktop fan tho... but it aint on coz I need the plug for my desk lamp.

Oh.. its warmer in England than Scotland!

dude... the room with the computer has a hot water tank in the cupboard in it. It's sitting about 2 metres behind me...... probably a good reason why I'm melting here... lol.

What I wouldn't give to live somewhere cool. A workmate tells me Iceland never really gets above about 15degrees, I like the sound of that.

I hate warm weather, and much prefer the cold. If it gets too cold I can put on extra layers and I like the feeling of being all snug and cosy, much better than being all sticky with sweat.

I'll hopefully be moving back up to Yorkshire soon, so the weather will be a bit more bearable, Bristol always seems to be around 3 degrees warmer than back home.

mmmmmmmm aircon in the room!..............

two of em infact!

16 Degrees on my Sig

yeah, but your sig also says your in the US!

And guys...

Working from home, i am sat in the home office, without a fan, and get the morning sun blasting through. I'm already too hot and its only 8am!!!

Weather is hot but dull up here.

Our office is the worlds biggest sweatbox

yuk

It's cold out here, been raining all day and lucky if 10 Degrees out, not to mention 80 kph winds!! bring on summer I say!! :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

16 Degrees on my Sig

And guys...

Working from home, i am sat in the home office, without a fan, and get the morning sun blasting through. I'm already too hot and its only 8am!!!

the weather is only for the UK at the mo

says US cos ur probably on AOL

How hot is it right now ?? or it that just me ??

I'm sitting in me computer room in my boxers and a t-shirt. I'm sweating like crazy here... big sweaty mess.

Bad thing is I can't open the window because too many flying things get in and I can't open the door because the noise of the computers will wake the flat mate up.

I seriously need to invest in a desktop fan before I melt to death here....... :help:

jimlad - do you have net curtains?

If you do, open your window and string up your nets across the open bit and secure at the bottom....

No bugs'll be able to get through as long as the netting is tight!

But the fresh air can! :thumbsup:

ah !... good idea !!

I'm gonna go grab myself a fan today, as I'm not sweating like a monster like last night.

Luckily today it's nice and cool so far, window wide open ! :D

16 Degrees on my Sig

And guys...

the weather is only for the UK at the mo

says US cos ur probably on AOL

nope, wouldnt touch AOL with your barge pole!!!

Dazwan - i dunno who told you yorshire is cool.....God im sweating to death,28_1_9.gifdid you know fans dont really cool you down, becuase all they are doing is blowing HOT air onto you?

hehe

Dazwan - i dunno who told you yorshire is cool.....God im sweating to death,28_1_9.gifdid you know fans dont really cool you down, becuase all they are doing is blowing HOT air onto you?

hehe

??....

well whatever they do it works.

It's getting hot again .... :(

i didnt think it was hot yesterday, warm maybe but not hot...

dazwan: same here m8, HATE the warmth, much rather it be nice and cold :)

angel: good idea that, never occured to me, lol

unlike jim i let all the flying things in how annoying r they? my monitor looks like the front of my car after an m-way spat :D

-Z

ok, will av to do more research

over 4.2billion global IP addresses

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links