Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where to find a Corolla branded sunstrip?

mickburkesnr

Now that I'm finally getting on top of the mechanical jobs that my Corolla needed doing, I'm starting to focus my attention to the outside of the car. It's showing it's age, every panel has a dent and some rust, but that can all be solved with some filler and some paint. What I'm planning on doing is making it look like a replica WRC car that would've been around in 1998 when my car was made.

The one thing about the Corolla that annoys me is the sun visor in the car, I feel its too low down for me so would prefer a sun strip on the windscreen instead. This is inkeeping with my plans for the WRC car. However, I'm struggling to find a sunstrip like what they used during the rallies. They would use a black strip with "Corolla" written on it. Does anyone know either who sells these or where I could go to get one made up?

I've attached a photo of what I mean. And once the sunstrip is on, I can then look to source the rest of the vinyls for the body!

1998_Toyota_Corolla_WRC_002_7349.jpg

Could have a look at the custom sun strips from Demon Graphics - www.demongraphics.co.uk

There are others as well.

Thanks Frosty. I have had a look and they have ones with Yaris, Civic, Celica and Toyota but no Corolla's like I want. I sent them an email this morning and I've heard nothing back. Not in a major rush for it but as it's a cheap thing to put on a car I thought I'd make a head start on it.

If I hear nothing tomorrow I'll give them a call.

If you go to 'create your custom sunstrip', you can choose what phrase or name you have, font, colour of font and colour of sunstrip. So you can create one with COROLLA in capitals, in a bold, silver font, on a black sunstrip.

https://www.demongraphics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=223

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links