Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D-cat 2.2 rav4 2006y.problems with staring.

im_ka

Hi.I have rav4 2006 with d-cat 2.2 176 000 km I am  very satisfied ,and some times ago I notised  that in the morning I need longer time for starting engine aprox 5-7 sec.No error codes ,after startting looks like all is ok .Fuel comsumptions is like as the same too.May be somebody has more expierence with this type of engine.Glow plugs I checked is ok.How about ,if some of  injectors leaks to tank and needs more time to reach necessary pressure.Also I connected  my diagnostic tool and checked all important parameters,all fit.Thanks

Check starter motor, I have replaced loads at this age and found them all to have loose through bolts, these hold the brush cage and corrosion between the case and end cover reduces performance, I have on a few occasions I have just tightened the bolts and they seem OK... 

• 4 weeks later...

Now starting time is approx 10 sec or more and code P0093( leaking) also appears.I  checked injectors ,not leak ,tried changed pressure rail with discharge valve ,also nothing.Then I fill in full tank and in the morning ,srtarted very fast 2-3 sec.Looks like something wrong in supply pump inside,feeding side.Any idea or same experience?