Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milege

nixonlock

Hi All

Could someone let me know roughly how many miles they get to a full tank please, just filled up before last bar and seems I only get 250 to a full tank, also my trip advisor seems to add on more miles than I have managed, have I done something wrong,

Thanks

Nicola xx

On mine, when the gauge starts flashing I have two gallons left in the tank. I normally average about 50mpg, therefore I have about another 100 mile to empty. I always reset trip B when gauge starts flashing and take it as near to 100 as I can. The tank holds seven gallons, so if you average 40 mpg that should give you 280 miles to a tank, where as 50 mpg will return 350 miles.

Learn bow your gauge works as some people on here have reported there gauge is very inconsistent. Mine is constantly giving the same feedback.

It all depends on the person driving, what roads and speeds they are traveling at.  

For me, I can get 500 miles + per tank as I drive on A/B roads and occasionally on Motorways.  If using A/B roads (including country) I'm quite happy to drive at 30-35MPH.

If you drive motorways and drive at 70, you could easily go through a full tank in no time at all.  Drop that speed to 60 on the dial (55 when using GPS/ODBII readings) and you'll get a bit more milage.

What type of fuel are you using? Are you using premium or the cheaper stuff?

I always use Shell Premium, on the occasions i have tried the Shell V+Power or whatever it is called, the only difference I have found is in my wallet.

• Like 1

V+Nitro is my choice of fuel, I've never had any other fuel in Einstein except what was in it when I picked him up last year.