Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Update....

Nizan

Just A few more snaps i promised last week. The Bonnet Close Up, My new Plate the tints and the de-badged boot apart from T-Sport Badge.

CBonnet.jpg

DebadgedBack.jpg

Tints_And_Plate.jpg

It will be lowered and have the Zorst Fitted in time for The Pod This Weekend :thumbsup:

Cheers Niz

looks the dogs mate!

What does the dogs mate look like then?

Is his mate better looker than him?

:D

looks the dogs mate!

What does the dogs mate look like then?

Is his mate better looker than him?

:D

he ment dogs dangly bits

Lookin great m8! It's nice to see how you've done the rear as that's exactly what I was gonna do!

I'm still undecided about carbon bonnets but I love the shape :drool:

lol yeah i posted similar pics last week but some people asked for pics of new tints and close up of bonnet :thumbsup:

What % of tints do you have? I need something to compare with as I'll be lookin for some myself in the future when I have some money again! :lol:

to be honest im not actually sure :blink:

all i know is the fronts were sold as medium smoke (illigal) and the rears as Dark smoke.

I'm guessing they are about 35% (illegal now <_< ) as I have 'medium' smoke on my Civic and that's what they are I reckon but different company's, different standards possibly... They look pretty similar.

It must be the sunlight of something as the rears don't look like dark tints. Saying that tho my Civic tints look a lot darker at night than in the sun.

yeah in the pics the sunlight is coming right through the front windscreen so from the back the tints dont look to dark, night time it looks best :thumbsup:

I'm considering purchasing the C-One carbon bonnet, since my car is metallic black it will look the biz :P, Nizan, ill give u my standard black bonnet for that... go on you know u want to :P