Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

driveshaft on aygo 2008

jimmy67

hi all i have recently had a whirring noise coming from the n/s front wheel of my toyota aygo 2008, so i had someone to change the wheel bearing, but still whirring, so I decided to changed the whole driveshaft and abs sensor, as he said that he had broken the abs sensor getting the old bearing out, but noticed there is no abs ring on the driveshaft when i fitted the new one. My question is,, are there supposed to be a abs ring on the driveshaft of this toyota as there was not one on the old driveshaft that came off, had to drill the old abs sensor out, but when  fitting the new one,  i seen where the abs sensor sat just behind the bearing, but there is no abs ring here, or is it possible that the person who fitted the bearing has broken the ring and said nothing, did not see any marks on the old driveshaft where you would expect the abs ring to be. he also put a nice hole in my balljoint and track rod end rubbers. driving me nuts any help please. still whirring

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links