Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climate control upgrade Possible?

Kaz96

Hi 

I would like to get any help regarding change the climate control to automatic climate control and was wondering if it would be possible to do. the first image below is what my climate control looks like at the moment and  the second image is what i want to change it to.

dash 1.fw.png

dash 2.jpg

Basically you haven't got climate control at present - you have manual air conditioning. You want to change from manual air conditioning to climate control.

Thanks for the reply and yeah I do have manual air conditioning and am trying to find out if it is possible to change it to climate control and have tried googling it but not much auris forums on google and not much videos as well so thought this would be the best place to see if anyone has done this sort of conversion and if it can be done.

From what I've read on Avensis forums they're totally different systems - climate control uses electric actuators etc so it'd be a big job.

• Like 1