Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo Wild Tire Size

Stella007

Hallo!  I just want to find out if anyone has changed their aygo wild tires to bigger tires?  And how did it worknout? Coz im thinking of getting a bit bigger tires for a little  extra  lift i drive a lot  of farm/dirt roads with my poor aygo.  Do you guys think it would work? :confused1:

Changing the wheel size introduces more inaccuracies to your speedo.  If your OK with that and potentially whizzing through Gatso cameras way over the limit and not knowing it.

Then OK. 

The only other thing to watch is fouling the wings when on full lock. 

Oh and if the wheels protrude out the wheel arch it's an mot fail. You'll need to add wide plastic arches to the side. 

Personally I'd not do it.  Get a Panda 4x4 if offroading in a small car is what you want to do.

Hello Christelle - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

The Aygo Wild is a trim level of the standard Aygo that was offered in countries such as South Africa. Similar to the UK where we had the Aygo Fire, Aygo Ice, Aygo Move, etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links