Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003Celica vvti spend or sell

robgosty

Have just come into possession of father in laws (sadly deceased) car, 2003 Celica 18 vvti  77233 miles, he bought it new so he was only keeper on log sheet, has full Toyota main dealer service history with all receipts from new, owners wallet with all handdbooks and two keys,  last service was in April 2014 at 77062 miles, car has done less than 10000 miles since 2010 and 171 miles since service in 2014, that includes driving it home from Chorley to Manchester, it had been in his garage unused for approx 18 months, starts runs and drives fine but couple of minor scrapes on bumpers and small ding in drivers door, alloys are corroded to hell and car needs a good valet, (cloth interior) but no rust on body, dilemma is, do I spend cash on getting alloys refurbished, fix scrapes etc before selling or just put it on E-Bay or similar as it is, need some idea of price as just want to move car on, they seem to go from £995 to £4k this seemed the best place to get some info, any help much appreciated

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

Well i payed 1499 for a 01 with 105,000 on the clock ,and yours would make more with that low milage snd its not do old ,so if it was me i would swop them alloys over and sort it out ,and make some money , 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links