Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV4 vvti 2005 Throttle body

DaiTooth

I was considering replacing the throttle body on my RAV4. The correct part no. is 22030-28061. The existing t/b has 4 ports, the Toyota replacement part offered has 3 port. If this is the case what do you do with the pipe that lead to the 4th port?

What model of Rav4 and where did the part number 22030-28061 come from as the Toyota parts catalogue doesn't list that part as fitting a Rav

Dear Lee,

the part nos. came from Amayama trading and my local Toyota garage in Swansea.

Throttle body 22030-28061

Gasket 22271 - 28020

Car Chassis ----JtheH20V305017666     Engine 1AZFE       Type ACA21R  

Ah OK your chassis number isn't recognised but when using the Model number I found the issue, your car had 22030-28060 fitted this has been discontinued and replaced by 22030-28061 Toyota's parts catalogue has a note attached regarding this and instructions are supplied with the new part how to modify the car to accept the new part, can't guarantee a non Toyota part would contain the fitting guide.

The chassis no. is JTHEH20V305017666.

Do you know what are the instructions from Toyota for fitting the 3 port throttle body.( Amayama trading is a Japanese firm which only deal in genuine parts.) Will the instructions be in the box from Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links