Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cup holder

remrendes

Hi! 

There is a cup holder with a lid in my T3-X between the gearbox and the armrest. 

My problem is, usually I can't close it. How can I fix it?  I could not found any drawing in a parts catalog. What parts do I need? Thanks. 

7 hours ago, remrendes said:

Hi! 

There is a cup holder with a lid in my T3-X between the gearbox and the armrest. 

My problem is, usually I can't close it. How can I fix it?  I could not found any drawing in a parts catalog. What parts do I need? Thanks. 

Tamas. You say your car is a T3-X which would be and older Mk2 model, yet your profile Toyota year shows 2016. This should be the year of the car you own, unless you have another car. If it is the older car, somebody who is familiar may be able to help.

The following are the diagrams of the centre consoles of both models:-

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2005/avensis/cdt250r-almeyw/3_273550_083_223W/body/5806_console-box-bracket

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2009/avensis/zrt271r-awfepw/2_273560_041_410W/body/5806_console-box-bracket

When I was installing my USB/AUX socket in the storage box access is done by removing the the side panels. The cup holder is screw to the underside of the centre console. It is possible that something has jammed the door. 

Look at the link to my post and scroll down to the photos, showing how I dismantled the centre console:-

I hope this is helpful and what you needed.

Konrad

• Like 1

Iirc on a T25 that is usually a spring

The part you want comes as part of the whole upper centre console cover. Toyota do not offer any spare/repair parts for it.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 8:44 AM, Konrad C said:

Tamas. You say your car is a T3-X which would be and older Mk2 model, yet your profile Toyota year shows 2016. This should be the year of the car you own, unless you have another car. If it is the older car, somebody who is familiar may be able to help.

Thanks Konrad!

I made this mistake, I did a registration on my phone, but I'm not a such good touchscreen user.

A YOM is 2004, reg54.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 11:15 AM, Heidfirst said:

Iirc on a T25 that is usually a spring

Thanks! I hope something like this, but it looks I need to take apart.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:09 PM, Devon Aygo said:

The part you want comes as part of the whole upper centre console cover. Toyota do not offer any spare/repair parts for it.

Thanks Devon! Yes, I have seen this, but I didn't know why there is no part numbers or something.

Is it possible to substitute with something else? e.g a cup holder without lid?

From Toyota there are only a few variations;

Black with & without nav

Ivory with & without nav

Without Nav you get the spring loaded lid covering the cup holder with nav has remote control to operate the pop up screen nav.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links