Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Pressure Monitor

Bluenose1940

I am trying to find the Tyre Pressure Monitor on my wife's Yaris and for the life of me I cannot find it. I have even had a torch on the go, but no luck yet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  thank you.

You haven't mentioned the year of your car, mine is 2016 and are looking for the reset button ? On mine, it is below the steering wheel in the black plastic cover. It is difficult to find, I had to almost lie on the floor to see it. I'm sure a better place could have been found for it. My VW had it in the glove box.

The OP's profile states the car is a 2015 Yaris.

On 10/12/2016 at 10:13 AM, Jonmartin said:

You haven't mentioned the year of your car, mine is 2016 and are looking for the reset button ? On mine, it is below the steering wheel in the black plastic cover. It is difficult to find, I had to almost lie on the floor to see it. I'm sure a better place could have been found for it. My VW had it in the glove box.

Thanks for the replies folks.  I'll have another look over the weekend.  I have looked at the manual but even with referring to that I still haven't found it. It seems that I may have to move a bit of plastic to locate it.  I'll keep trying.  Thanks again.

Nothing to move. I'll post a photo of the button tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Jonmartin said:

Nothing to move. I'll post a photo of the button tomorrow.

Thank you Jon, much appreciated.  The one in my Lexus is easy to find but not so with my wife's Yaris.

Directly above the accelerator pedal.

hope this helps. Try a mirror on the floor.

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

The warning light lit on our Yaris, had to look it up to find out what it was. I checked the pressures and they seemed fine but put just a couple of psi in each tyre to balance the all and the light went out. I didn't have to reset it and it hasn't come on since, in fact I couldn't find the button until now from the pics above.

Thanks again Jon.  Your piccy's helped enormously, job now done.  Thank you for taking the time to post the piccy's, it's very much appreciated